Video games

Word Count: 669

Info:
Madison gets home from the studio and wants Y/n's attention but she is too busy playing video games.

Madison's POV:

I walk into mine and my girlfriend of 5 months house exhausted from the long day at the studio I had, though I was exhausted I was still excited to see her and get cuddles and attention as I shut the door I shout "bubba I'm home!" and walk through the hall then I hear the TV on and I can already tell she is playing video games, I place my keys on the counter in the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge and walk into the living room to see her sat in what she called 'her seat' with her headset on and with her Xbox controller in her hand. I walk up to her "hey baby" I say softly but she didn't respond being too concentrated on her game, I sigh sitting on the other couch just watching her play "knocked him and tagged the other for 160" she says in her weird gamer language which I don't understand in the slightest "babyyyy I'm home and I want attentionnnn" I say a little louder and she still ignores me so I stand up and walk over to her to take attention from her I start kissing her neck right on her sweet-spot and I see her roll her eyes back slightly and bite her lip as she moves her mic back to put it on mute "hey gorgeous" she says with a smile and kisses me "can I finish this game?" I nod as I carry on kissing her neck and she sighs "bubs I can't concentrate when you're doing that" I shrug "stop me then" I say with a smirk.

Y/n POV:

Madison was testing me but I wasn't going to lose this game so I took the challenge I put my mic back to normal and continued to play as she bites down I try my hardest to control my breathing so none of my teammates hear what's going on, then someone engages me in a fight and half way through Madison licks up from my collar bone which was exposed with the shirt I was wearing up to the top of my neck that she could access this time I let out a small moan but played it off with a cough "sorry something stuck in my-" she cuts me off running her cold hands under my shirt making me gasp "you good Y/n/n?" One of my friends asks "mhm I'm fine" I keep trying to continue but my legs start shaking as she runs her hands over my abs I manage to kill the player who started the fight as she whispers "damn baby that was good" I smirk with confidence and see the last guy hiding I decide to rush him but she goes in front of me not blocking the screen instead she sat on my lap putting her arms around my neck and slowly grinding on my lap as she watches me play the game I bite my lip in both hornyness and concentration, my squad follows behind me and I try to snipe him but he builds a wall and blocks it "fuck, come on peak you dickhead" he peaks his head up and I manage to snipe him a one-shot kill to get a victory royal and I was about to celebrate but Madison gives me that look and I nod "guys I think I'm gonna go. I uhh don't feel well" I say and just as I'm about to log off one of them says "yeah if not feeling well is your girlfriend teasing you then sure" I roll my eyes "at least I have a girlfriend" I say as I log off and turn to Madison "you are gonna regret that princess" I get out of my chair and pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist as I kiss her "what do you mean? All I wanted was attention" she says innocently, and I smirk "well you've got it now"

What do you think about this chapter, do you think its cute that Madison wants Y/n's attention or is it distracting.