❗Distance- Part 2❗

Word Count: 996

Info:
Part 1 continuation.

Includes- phone sex and dirty talk.
Madison- Bottom
Y/n- Top

Y/n POV:

Madison gives me the puppy dog eyes and I take a deep breath "still no bubba, I can't rail you over the phone, can I?" she smirks looking at me "well you could..." she pauses, and I look at her confused "how baby?" she gets mischievous grin and then says "well you could tell me what you would do to me if I was with you right now and I could touch myself" I blush at the though of Madison touching herself "you could touch yourself as well if you wanted to" I turn off my Xbox and grab my phone lying down on my phone "are you sure you wanna do this?" she nods "please I really need you" I smirk and nod "okay baby, well how do I start?" I see Madison lie down and get comfortable "just tell me what you would do if I were lay next to you right now" I look at the empty side of my bed and smirk "well first id kiss you, at first it would be slow and passionate but then it would get rougher and more desperate while I get on top of you" she hums "keep going" I bite my lip "id move away from the kiss and whisper 'do you want it rough or soft baby?' and then start kissing your neck" Madison lets out a soft sigh "rough baby... can I start touching myself now daddy?" I smirk and nod "yes you can baby, id pick you up off my bed and pin your back against my wall while holding your hips and ask, 'how bad do you want me baby girl?'" she whimpers "so bad daddy, please give it to me" I smirk at how desperate she sounded "you sound so desperate, its pathetic. Your such a little slut" she moans quietly "I don't think I should pleasure you" she practically begs me "no daddy please! Ill be good for you just please I need you so badly" I bite my lip while she is begging "do you want my tongue, fingers or the strap baby?" I watch her roll her eyes back slightly "all, I want all of them 3 rounds for each" I smile "okay baby girl" I pause before continuing "I move my hand down into your pants and start rubbing your clit" Madison moans as I continue "then id move down onto my knees while pulling down your pants and underwear, putting your leg on my shoulder as I lick your clit and slowly slide my fingers inside you" she moans louder tilting her head back "mhm Daddy" I feel myself getting wet because of her moans and imagining doing all of these things to her "don't be soft with me please" she whimpers "I stop and get up letting your leg back on the floor and pulling my fingers out of you turning you around and pinning your chest to the wall roughly as I put on the strap" Madison's breathing gets heavier and her eyes are closed, I knew she was imagining everything I was saying to her.

Madison's POV:

Every sentence that came out of my girlfriends mouth gave me butterflies, with her sexy, husky voice whispering exactly how she wants to ruin me I knew I wouldn't last long "d- don't stop daddy please" I whimper when she goes silent "sorry baby I was just watching how hot you look right now with your head thrown back and your eyes closed and your hand in between your legs" she says and I open my eyes to look at her while I bite my lower lip and she continues "I put my hand around your throat and say 'what's my name baby girl?'" I smirk and whisper "Y/n" making her shake her head and whisper "try again baby, my grip is only going to get tighter" I moan when I move my fingers inside myself "the harder you choke me the louder I'll get" I whimper, and she rolls her eyes "id slam the strap inside you when I choke you harder" I moan loud when I curl my fingers up to hit my g-spot at the perfect time "Daddy! Mmm don't stop please" I roll my eyes back in pleasure as she continues to talk to me "I wasn't planning on it slut" she pauses, and I feel a wave of pleasure "I keep pounding the strap into you and with every thrust I get faster" I feel a familiar knot in my stomach tighten "fuck. D- daddy I'm gonna cum" I hear her moan which drives me closer to my orgasm "stop touching yourself baby" I whimper but do as I'm told and say "whyyyy!" she smirks "because I wanna cum with you" I bite my lip and smile "are you close?" she nods moaning again "so fucking close baby" I start rubbing my clit again and moan louder I watch her roll her eyes back "keep moaning for me baby girl" her low yet needy voice sends shivers down my spine and I arch my back "can I cum daddy? Please can I cum?" she nods "mhm, cum for me b- ahh" she cuts herself off with her own moan making me moan louder and louder until I finally release leaving me breathless, I look at my girlfriend as she just reaches her orgasm right as I look at her "F- Fuck Madisonnn" her moaning my name as she cums gave me hundreds of butterflies. We both lay there catching our breath and then she turns on her side to look at me "that was amazing" I say, and she nods "we should do that more often" Y/n laughs, and I shake my head "id rather just move in with you" that gets her attention "then let's do it" I look at her shocked "really?" she smiles and nods "I'll move to LA" I scream excitedly "yesssss!!" 

What did you think of the long distance phone sex? Is this something you would do or is it too awkward?