Period

Word Count: 768

Info:
Madison has bad period pains and Y/n finds ways to make her feel better.

Madison's POV:

I lie in bed squirming about clutching my stomach as I felt waves of clenching pain repeatedly, I could scream from the pain, but I don't want to scare my girlfriend who was sat next to me looking at me like a lost puppy. I know she was feeling bad that there was just no way she could help me and even when she tried id be moody with her because of the pain and my mood swings, I hate being mean to her, but I can't control it. It almost looked as if it was causing her pain to see me like this "y- you don't have to stay here you know?" I say with a whimper as she gives me that same puppy dog look "but I can't just leave you when you're in pain baby" she looks down at me as I struggle to try and get comfortable for the pain to stop "lie on your front princess" she says as I look up at her "but it hurts" she gets up onto her knees "I know but you get really bad back pain so I'm gonna give you a massage and then I'll think of something for your cramps" I smile softly at her thoughtfulness "okay, take your shirt off for me" I give her a teasing look "wow you're in pain and you still have the time to be dirty minded?" I giggle and she does as well as I take my shirt off and lie on my front but before I lie down, she puts a pillow under my abdomen "it should help with the pain" I lie down fully as she unclasps my bra and removes it from my body.

She reaches into the draw and grabs a bottle of moisturiser and I giggle "your hands are already soft baby" she rolls her eyes "it's not for me, it's for your back. its heat sensitive so it will keep your back warm to prevent any more back pain when I'm done" I nod as she puts some on my back I gasp and she giggles "oh yeah its cold baby" I lay my head on the pillow in front of me as she gently slides her hands over my back I smile, her touch distracting me from the pain. She starts slowly rubbing the moisturiser into my skin adding pressure "does that feel okay baby?" I nod "it's perfect" she keeps the same pressure as she goes over my shoulders and neck I let out a soft sigh and as she moves further down my body I relax more into her touch "mmm that feels so good" with the temperature of my back rising she stops as she finished massaging my back and helps me turn around to lay on my back again "better?" she hands me my bra and shirt I take the shirt and just leave my bra off "loads better, thankyou baby" she smiles and kisses my cheek as she gets up.

Y/n POV:

I get up from our bed and walk to the door "where are you going?" Madison whines "to get some stuff from downstairs that will help with the pain" I walk downstairs, grab a hot water bottle filling it up, then making her a hot drink and some of her favourite snacks and grabbing some painkillers. I return to our bedroom with the stuff to help her placing her drink on the table and getting back into bed next to her, I put the hot water bottle on her belly where she told me the pain was and then I give her some of my water to take the painkillers "they should kick in soon mads" she smiles as I pull her into me and turn the tv on putting on her favourite show as she lets out a content sigh "thank you for helping me baby, I already feel loads better" I smile and kiss the top of her head "it was either this or sex" I say jokingly as she looks up at me "I wouldn't complain with the second option" she says with a smirk and I roll my eyes "just rest darling, when you're better we can do whatever you want and she nods "including letting me top you?" I laugh "maybe" she looks up at me her eyes wide as she smiles "I'm better now" I shake my head "lie down cheeky" she pulls a sad frown, but I don't fall for it and she lies back down "I love you Y/n" I blush slightly "I love you more Mads"

God if only we all got this type of treatment. I wish lol, I hoped you liked this chapter guys :)