❗Hooters- Part 4❗❤️‍🔥

Word Count: 1388

Info:
Part 3 continuation.

Includes- intersex, phone sex, choking kink, degrading kink, daddy kink.
Madison- Bottom
Y/n- Top

Madison's POV:

After an agonisingly long day of work, I was finally home. I walked into my house and locked the door behind me, I was greeted by my little puppy "hey bowie" I said in my baby voice as I knelt to cuddle him, he licked my neck and then wriggled out of my arms and ran to play with his toys. I smiled and made my way upstairs to my room, I collapsed onto my bed and let out a sigh "finally" I whispered to myself. I took a moment to relax and then grabbed my phone texting Y/n:

Me:

Hello darling, I just got home from work and I'm going to hop in the shower quickly and then you have my attention :)

A few moments later she reads the message and starts typing.

Y/n:

Okay, take your time gorgeous. I know you must have had a long day... especially after what we did ;)

I giggled at her response and bit my lip thinking back on it.

Me:

It was indeed. Maybe you can give me a reminder of the type of things we did when I'm out of the shower?

Y/n:

I was already planning on it princess.

Fucking hell that nickname...

Me:

Oh yeah? Well, I won't keep you waiting, promise I'll be quick :)

Y/n:

Okay beautiful girl :)

I smiled setting my phone down with a content sigh before I stood up and made my way to my bathroom, turning on the shower and starting to undress. I stepped in letting the water run over my body, I started to wash my hair and with my hands going through it all I could think about was the feeling of Y/n pulling on it while she fucked me. I felt my self-getting more turned on with each passing second. I washed out the product and then washed my body seeing the hickeys and marks Y/n left over me only fuelled my hornyness.

Y/n's POV:

As I waited for Madison to finish in the shower, I made myself a drink and then lay back on my bed looking over to my tv and putting on the first thing that came up on Netflix. Big mistake, of course the first thing to come up is Below her mouth. I took a breath and just left it to play, the movies opening scene was of a girl going down on another girl and my mind wondered to the thought of doing that to Madison. The thought of having her moaning my name and tugging on my hair as I pleasured her was turning me on more than it should have. I looked down to see myself getting hard in my boxers and in that exact moment my phone went off. It was Madison.

Madison:

Hey I'm back! You have my full attention :)

Finally. Should I be bold or friendly?

Me:

Hi pretty girl, I was thinking about you while you were gone

Madison:

Oh? What were you thinking about...?

Me: