Highschool- Part 3

Word Count: 938

Info:
Part 2 continuation.

Y/n POV:

The bell rang and became lunch time, so I made my way to the dinner hall and found Ag and her friends sat down at a table as they waved me over, I smiled walking over "Mia and Avery this is Y/n, hopefully a new addition to the soccer team" I smile politely, and they do the same back waving "hi Y/n" Avery says with a cheery voice and I sit down beside Ag "so umm what's the deal with you and Madison?" I say to her and she laughs "well as you probably already know Madison is one of 'those' girls" I nod, and she continues "she thrives off drama and will do anything to make it happen" yeah, I kinda guessed that already "I'm not surprised" I say quietly "she made up this rumour that I slept with Sophie" I look up at her a little confused and then I remember "oh Sophie is Avery's girlfriend right?" she nods and Avery does to "speak of the devil" they all say in unison when a blonde girl skips over to us "hey guys, hey baby" she kisses Avery's cheek and sits down on her knee "oh hi, I'm Y/n" she smiles and holds out her hand "Sophie" I smile back and shake her hand.

"Okay now I can match a face to the name" I say with a laugh "but yeah I don't see you and Sophie together if I'm honest, no offence" they both shake their head "none taken, Sophie is happy with Avery and I would never do anything to jeopardize that, I nod in understanding "so what happened when this rumour spread?" Ag sighs "if anything it affected Sophie more than me at the start, everyone was slut shaming her and she didn't even know why. Obviously, Avery didn't believe the rumours because she trusted her girlfriend" I nod waiting for her to continue but then I feel a tap on my shoulder "Y/n why are you sitting with these freaks? You can do much better than that, come sit with us" a brunette girl says and my eyebrows furrow "excuse me?" she giggles but it's that fake giggle that every girl like her thinks is cute but is actually just very annoying. She leans into my ear whispering "come sit with us Y/n" she puts her hand between my thighs on my crotch and I grab her wrist pushing her away from me "first of all, I don't want to sit with you and Madison okay? And second, never touch me without my permission again. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to enjoy my lunch" I raise my eyebrow at her and she walks away with a scoff as I sit down again "woah what the fuck was that?" Mia says laughing nervously "probably Madison's plan" I roll my eyes and Avery says "still not cool she touched you up though dude" I shake my head "its fine. Girls do it all the time when they want attention" "no that's not fine, Avery doesn't even touch me without my permission, and we are in a committed relationship" Sophie adds "I still handled it though" they look at me concerned "guys I'm fine honestly" they nod, and Ag continues explaining.

Madison's POV:

One of my minions walks back over to me with a sad expression "she said no" I huff annoyed "what did you actually say to her though?" "all I said was come and sit with us instead of these freaks and I touched her up a little, I don't see the problem" I roll my eyes "of course you don't" I get up and walk back over to their table "oh no here comes trouble" Mia says, and I roll my eyes "I came to apologise, I didn't know she was going to touch you and I'm sorry" I say to Y/n as she looks up at me "its fine" she looks back down at her sandwich she was eating "and Ag I'm sorry about earlier I should have let you explain" she looks up at me probably not believing my apology "are you done with the fake apologies now?" Mia says and I glare at her "they weren't fake" she laughs "sure. Now can you leave? As you can see, we are trying to eat" I look down "yeah sorry."

I walk away only for a few moments later Y/n comes behind me and taps my shoulder "you really meant them apologies, didn't you?" I look at her confused but nod "I can tell" I tilt my head, how could she read me so easily "how could-" "not many girls would apologise after something like that and I could tell you didn't like what she did, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what ever you went through" she's the only person who ever picked up on anything "how did you know?" she looks down "I can tell when someone is a bitch and when someone is using it as a defence mechanism, this is the latter" my eyes water a little "can I give you my number?" she asks and I nod handing her my phone a moment later she hands it back with a calming smile before going to walk away "Y/n?" she turns around quickly "thank you" she smiles again "any time" she walks back to her table. Wow I really miss understood that girl, I guess we are more alike that we thought which is a relief to know that I'm not alone and I can finally talk to someone without people thinking I'm begging for attention.

What do you think about part 3, do you feel bad for Madison now knowing that she is only acting like a bitch?