❗Video Games- Part 2❗

Word Count: 1362

Info:
Part 1 continuation.

Includes- choking, degrading, daddy kink
Madison- Bottom
Y/n- Top

Madison's POV:

The second I heard that console shut off I knew I had all her attention, I finally got what I wanted "you are such a little brat sometimes" she says shaking her head with a dominant tone "yes but you like putting me in my place, don't you baby?" I watch a smirk grow onto her face, I grip her jaw "I asked you a question" I say in the same dominant tone, her jaw clenches in my grasp. Shit. She grabs my throat and walks into the hall pinning me against the wall hard. "Don't try and act all dominant, we both know you are a slut desperate for my attention. You wanted attention huh?" I bite my lip and nod "well you've fucking got it" my stomach does back flips and she tightens her grip earning a whimper from me "who's in charge?" I hesitate and her grip only tightens "you! You're in charge" she nods "good, I expect faster replies at this point, understood?" I nod looking up at her "use your words darling" I gulp "yes I understand Daddy" she smirks "good."

Y/n's POV:

Stepping inside our room, our lips locked with each other, my hands on her hips to hold her up, I lay her down on the bed and continue moving my lips with hers, she pulls away for a breath and I move my head to her neck kissing on her sweet spot, I hear her breath hitch in her throat and I smirk against her skin slightly "p- please don't be soft with me" one hand moves from her waist and grasps her neck "is this what you want princess?" I grip it tightly and push my hips against hers earning a whimper "huh? You want Daddy to fuck you like the pathetic slut you are?" her hand lays on top of mine as she looks into my eyes lustfully, I push her more into the bed "I asked you a question." She nods frantically "yes I want you to fuck me, please" I glance down her body seeing her squirm already.

I loosen my grip around her throat and bring both hands to the hem of my shirt pulling it up and over my head, her eyes immediately drop-down landing on my abs, she takes her hand dragging it slowly down my stomach "like what you see beautiful?" her eyes finally lock back on mine and I smirk "have you been working out more?" I giggle and nod "yes I have" her arms wrap around my neck again "I can definitely tell, you have an amazing body" I blush at the compliment "speak for yourself, you have the body of a goddess baby" I see her blush heavily and pull me into another kiss.

Madison's POV:

"Show me what that body can do?" I say in a teasing voice, and she smirks. That smirk could destroy me. Her hands go to my waist, and she glances back up to me "can I- ""just take it off" I say impatiently making her chuckle "someone is impatient" I roll my eyes and then she pushes my arms back so she can take off my shirt, then her hands skilfully take off the rest of my clothes with ease. She climbs back on top of me after taking off her own, she looks down my body slowly and I start to cover myself feeling exposed. She grabs my hands and pins them above my head "don't ever cover your body for me, you are absolutely stunning. I can't keep my eyes off you, I wasn't staring I was simply admiring what's mine" I bite my lip feeling even more turned on "please stop being so sweet and- "she looks back up to my eyes "and fuck you?" I nod blushing and she rolls her eyes "so needy, it's pathetic" she says in a whisper as her hand goes between my legs, stroking my thighs just to tease me "you know what that word does to me" she nods "I know very well what that word does to you, want me to prove it?"

Y/n's POV:

I watch Madison nod her head in answer to my question and I move my hand up to where she wants it most and move my fingers through her slit then pulling my hand up "that's what that word does to you" she looks at my fingers coated in her wetness and she goes to take my hand and before she can I put it between her legs again, ghosting my fingers of her clit gently. Keeping my eyes on her I add more pressure and start moving in circles, I watch her eyes roll back and her teeth trap her lower lip holding in her whimpers, I lift my free hand and use my thumb to take her lip away from her teeth "its okay baby, let out them moans I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel" I say keeping the same rhythm of my fingers on her clit, I speed up a little and her hips grind against my hand desperate for more. I stop my movements and kiss down her body until my head lands between her thighs, she looks down at me "is this, okay?" I ask and she nods "please, I need you" from those words I wrap my lips around her sensitive clit and move my tongue in circles sucking on it every now and again, my hand moves to her opening and I slowly slide my finger inside her feeling her tense a little I move my other hand up to her stomach and take her hand in mine.

She looks down at me and when I insert another finger her head is thrown back into the pillow behind her "fuck" she whines in a moan, I curl my fingers up to hit her g-spot and move them back and forth as I speed up my movements on her tongue. Her hand grips my hair pulling me in closer, desperate moans fall from her lips and I look up to her seeing her eyes at the back of her head, her lips slightly parted with her chest rising and falling quickly. It isn't long until she's right on the edge of her orgasm "Y/n I'm so close, please" she moans out and I only go faster, I hear her gasp a little and then I feel her body tensing below me "Daddy! Please don't stop" her thighs begin to shake beside my head, and I continue to her her ride out her orgasm, her hips rock back and forth a little and then she slows along with my pace, and I pull away "that- that was amazing" I hear her breathe out and I giggle "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby."

Madison's POV:

After a few moments of trying to catch my breath, I look up and see Y/n just watching me with a smile "what's that smile about?" she shrugs "just the fact that I can make you that breathless" I roll my eyes and push her shoulders back getting on top of her "you think you are the only dominant one huh? I can fuck you until you can't feel your legs baby girl" she giggles "don't get cocky Mads" she says getting up onto her elbows and I grip her neck pushing her back down to the bed "don't test me, princess." I see her take a breath in and her genuine shock from my sudden show of dominance. "Does it turn you on when I dominate you baby?" she nods shyly, I softly run my hand down her body "how about I show you how breathless I can make you?" she gulps slightly and my hand goes between her legs brushing past her clit to slide 2 fingers inside her, her back arches slightly off the bed and I use my other hand to grab her neck and force her back down "I didn't say you could move did I?" she shakes her head "I'm sorry" I look up to her eyes "you are sorry what?"

Here is a continuation of one of my old chapters "Video Games" as a few of you requested it, I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you think I should make another part of top Madison.