Surprise

Word Count: 1615

Info:
Madison throws a huge surprise party for Y/n's birthday.

Request by @Kates-Wife hope you enjoy :)

Madison's POV:

In less than a weeks' time it is Y/n's birthday and I have been working none stop to make her surprise party perfect for her, I know I have enough money to spoil her with all the things she wants but I want to give her something she will remember not material items. As I was working on my laptop to design the banners that would go up around the venue, I heard a car pull up outside and a few moments later the door slam shut and our front door unlock and shut, I smile and continue working "baby I'm home!" She shouts from downstairs "I'm up here" I reply, and I hear her slowly make her way upstairs, she stands at the door with her shoulders slumped and with a slight frown on her face as I look up. "aww what's wrong beautiful?" I asked shutting the lid of my laptop "I need cuddles" she says pulling a sad face and I frown before putting my laptop on the desk beside our bed "come here you" I say waving my hand for her to come over.

Y/n's POV:

I walk over to my girlfriend and climb on top of her putting my head on her chest as she wraps her arms around me and gives light head scratches I relax into her touch and sigh "better?" I nod sleepily "loads" she giggles making my head move a little and I laugh. After a while I move my head up "what were you working on?" She smiles and raises her eyebrow "nothing" she says dragging out the n and I squint my eyes "liar, what is it" I say excitedly "if I tell you I'll have to kill you" I gasp dramatically "you wouldn't" she giggles and puts her finger to her chin making me gasp again "baby!" She laughs harder at my shocked state "no, no of course I wouldn't kill you princess. You know you are the love of my life" I nod pleased with her reply "then what were you working on?"

Madison's POV:

"none of your business nosey girl" I said lightly tapping her nose with my finger making her scrunch it up cutely "I wanna know" she whines "well then you have to wait, it's a surprise" she grumbles "how long do I have to wait" I shake my head "not long now go shower you stink" she gasps in shock "how dare-" I chuckle "I'm kidding baby but you do need a shower you've been working all day" she rolls her eyes "fine" she mumbles huffing as she gets up placing a kiss on my cheek before walking out. I grab my laptop again and continue with the banner designs.

~~~

I spent the night with Y/n and when she fell asleep, I continued working on the decorations for her party when her best friend called me, I stood up and took my laptop and phone with me into the other room, so I don't wake up Y/n "hey Mads, sorry I'm calling you so late" I shake my head "it's okay I was awake anyway, what's up?" "well we have good news and bad news" I sigh "what's the bad news" she takes a deep breath "the DJ you hired for Y/n's party is sick and won't be able to do the party" I put my hand to my head rubbing my forehead "fuck sake, okay what's the good news?" I hear her squeal a little "so instead of the DJ Y/n's favourite artist has messaged my manager and said that they heard about the party we are planning and want to perform for her" I gasp "you are kidding! Don't fuck with me" I said a little too loud, so I covered my mouth she laughs "I'm serious they want to be there" I stomp my feet excitedly "yes! Oh she will be so happy I can't wait" I cover my mouth again checking if I woke up my girlfriend and she was still sound asleep, I sigh of relief "thank you so much Anna, she will love it" "no problem, goodnight Madi" "night." I said before hanging up the phone and heading back to bed. I can't wait to see Y/n's face when she sees them on stage.

Y/n's POV:

The sun seeped in through the crack in the curtains and went over my face waking me up, I rub my head in my pillow and then yawn stretching and turning on my side to see the bed empty with a note on the pillow "Good morning my love, I've gone out to run some errands, I will be out for a while. I made you breakfast and it's on the counter. Love you baby girl, Mads x" I smile at the handwritten note and climb out of bed making my way downstairs and seeing a plate on the side with my favourite breakfast "yes! Oh baby you are the best!" I squeal happily and take the plate placing it on the table and starting to eat. When I finished eating, I walked back upstairs and lay down on our bed watching some TV since I had nothing else to do on my day off. My birthday was in a few days, and I can't wait, I knew my friends were coming over and it is going to be so much fun.

~~~

Today is finally the day, it's my birthday!! I woke up and turned to my side not seeing Madison there I frowned and then stood up beginning to search the house "she's not here" I say sadly hoping to wake up with her. I went to the living room and scrolled on Instagram for a while before just putting on a random show. Then the door opened, and my girlfriend walked in, I smiled happily "hey baby, what's got you all smiley?" My heart dropped; did she forget? I laugh "you are joking right?" She looks confused "no? What's made you so happy?" My smile faded, and I shook my head looking at my phone "what's wrong? Did I do something?" I roll my eyes "no and that's exactly the point" she comes towards me "I'm sorry, here's your kiss" she kisses my cheek and walks away. I can't believe she forgot my birthday.

Later in the day Madison told me she was taking me out and when I asked why she just said "why not" I was heartbroken that she forgot my birthday but got ready anyway, she came into the room wearing a beautiful red dress and I smiled a little at her since I was still upset with her "you look very pretty baby" she smiles "thankyou princess, you look gorgeous also" I nod after thanking her and we get in the car. She starts driving with her hand on my thigh and I just look out of the window "what's wrong you've been off all day?" She asks, and I scoff but don't answer, she shrugs and then we pull up outside of a place that has all its lights off. Is it abandoned? "where are we?" I asked and she just gets out pulling me with her and holding my hand as we walk inside. "Mads I don't like this please can we just go home" she shakes her head, and we continue to walk through the dark.

Suddenly bright lights turn on and I hear tons of people yell "surprise!!" I jump gripping Madison's arm and look around seeing all of my friends and family surrounding me, I look up at my girlfriend to see her smiling "you didn't forget" she giggles and shakes her head "of course not princess, it's your special day" I smile and kiss her softly "happy birthday baby girl" she whispers, then everyone crowds around me wishing me happy birthday and greeting me.

Madison's POV:

I'm so glad I could pull this together, it is exactly how I planned, and Y/n looked like she was on top of the world, for now that is. Anna comes up to me and whispers "they are ready" I smile and head up to the stage taking the microphone and tapping it lightly to get everyone's attention "hello everyone, first of all I want to thank everyone for coming to celebrate my girlfriends special day. I am the luckiest person in the world to be able to call you mine baby and I hope I managed to fulfil your dream birthday party. And just to make it that little bit better please welcome to the stage..." I pause and lock eyes with Y/n "(your favourite artist)" her eyes widen, and she mouths "fuck off" I smile and walk to the side as the artist walks on the stage I heard screams and cheers then a loud squeal from who I knew would be Y/n.

"hello, you beautiful people, I hope you are all having an amazing night tonight!" They yell over the speakers, and everyone screams again "and I want to say a massive happy birthday to the birthday girl Y/n Y/l/n, you look absolutely stunning tonight. This one is for you" I look to my girlfriend and see her smiling like crazy. I make my way over to her as the song begins. I find her and come up behind her placing my hands on her waist, she turns her head to the side and then turns jumping into my arms showering me with kisses "thank you, thank you, thank you!!" She says repeatedly in excitement, and I smile "no problem my love, I'm glad you are happy" she smiles "very happy."