Waitress

Word Count: 1272

Info:
Madison is out for a meal with her friends and gets really nervous around their waitress Y/n so she decides to tease her for it.

Request by @xoxotianaxoXO hope you enjoy :)

Madison's POV:

My friends and I had decided to go out for a meal since we haven't been spending much time together recently, we have all been busy with work and we were all stressed. We needed a release so that's what we were going to get. Tonight, was the night to let go and relax. One by one my friends arrived in their cars and we each greeted each other with hugs and smiles. My best friend strolls up to the door finally "late as always Banana" she rolls her eyes "I'm here, aren't I?" she replies with a laugh and I return it "I don't know, are you or is this a hallucination?" I ask jokingly with an eyebrow raised, she shakes her head breathing out a small laugh "shut up and give me a hug" I stand still and tilt my head "make me" I watch her jaw clench and her brow raise "I don't think you want that, now give me a hug" I roll my eyes "you're no fun" I sigh and step towards her throwing my arms around her neck and her arms wrap around my waist pulling me into a tight hug, I let out a soft breath "your hugs are the best" I whisper into the side of her neck "says the girl that didn't want one" I giggle and pull away "I changed my mind okay?"

~~~

We finally arrived at the restaurant after a long drive of screaming the lyrics of different songs that would play on my playlist, it felt like it did when I first got my driver's licence and I loved it. As we entered the building, we saw that it was busy, and immediately worried we wouldn't get a table. The woman at the front desk gives us a polite smile and we ask for a table for all of us, "that will be about a 75-minute wait is that okay?" I look back at my friends and they all have uncertain faces, as I look back at to her, I frown a little "sorry we- "a gorgeous y/c/h woman walks over and completely captures my attention.

"Miss, I need to- "the goddess of a woman starts talking to the lady and glances at me while doing so, my mouth is slightly agape, and she looks me up and down smiling a little. I gulp and feel my cheeks flush, I return the smile and then scratch the back of my neck. I turn to look away, but she somehow has a hold on me, and our eyes hold contact with each other. I feel an elbow jab me in my side and it knocks me out of my trance as I wince and grab my side "stop staring at the waitress" one of my friends says and the rest of them laugh, I glance back at the woman to see her walking away, she shoulder checks me one last time and I feel weak "fucking hell she's stunning" my friends all giggle again and I turn to them "shit I said that out loud didn't I?" they all nod and I sigh covering my face.

"It seems a family has just finished up with their table in the VIP suite, would you like that table for a little more money or should I put you down for a regular table?" I go to reply but Isabella is faster "we will take the VIP table" she says with a wide smile, and I roll my eyes "hey we deserve it" she says defensively with her hands up "okay okay." The lady smiles and then grabs some menus and takes us to our now upgraded table. We walk into the closed off area and it is beautiful, lights and decorations all over and even a DJ in the corner "okay now this is cool" I whisper under my breathe. Each of us sit down and start looking over the menu "hello everyone, my name is Y/n and I will be your waitress for tonight" we all look up from the menus and then I lock eyes with her again, the captivating woman from before she smirks a little and starts at the other end of the table taking everyone's drink and food orders before she finally reaches my seat "and what can I get you pretty girl?"

Y/n's POV:

The woman before me was beautiful and looked so confident at times but whenever we would lock eyes or id open my mouth to speak to her, she seemed to get all nervous, it was cute, and I wanted to see how much I could tease her. With the nickname I called her she in took a deep breath and avoided my eyes as she glanced back to the menu "just a uhh, a water please" the girl sat across from her pulls a face "Madison don't be stupid just because she's pretty, we all know you want the usual coca cola" she blushes form embarrassment as I look back at her "is that what you want Madison?" I ask purposefully saying her name in a slightly more seductive way than anything else I said, this causes her to look up at me again "y- yes please" I nod smiling and lean over her to grab the menu she placed on the table "wait I didn't order my food" I chuckle slightly "let me guess you were going to order a salad thinking id judge you for ordering what you really want which is a steak, medium rare?" I ask raising my eyebrow, her mouth drops open "how did you?" I smirk "I'm very good at reading people" I whisper in her ear before standing up straight and turning on my heel to walk away.

~~~

A little while later and the VIP table I was serving had finally finished their main courses and I slowly walked over and stood beside Madison "is everyone finished?" they nod and smile "and how was your steak?" Madison looks up at me and smiles "it was perfect thank you" I return the smile and nod "anytime beautiful" she flushes red again and I smirk to myself "can we have the bill please?" another girl asks and I nod "I have to just go and take all these dishes to the kitchen and ill come back with it" I say with a smile. Madison stands up suddenly and moves out of her seat "I'll help you, there are a lot of plates" I'm a little shocked by her politeness and I smile "that's okay I don't think you are allowed to do that anyway, it's what I get paid for" she shakes her head "I insist" I blush a little and nod "thank you."

She smiles and grabs a few of the plates walking with me and setting them down on the counter "also I wanted to give you this" I turn to her and tilt my head "she hands me a 20 dollar note and I push it back to her "I can't accept this" she takes my hand and places it in my palm "please take it, you were amazing tonight and I know the tips go to the people who run this place not you" I nod "are you sure?" she smiles "100% sure, take it" I smile "thankyou" she nods "there also this" she says reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a napkin, handing it to me. I open it and bite my lip a little as I see her name written down above a number "your number?"

Heyy guys sorry this and the next chapter are late a lot was going on yesterday. Anyway I hope you enjoyed :)