Sickness

Word Count: 776

Info:
Madison wakes up to Y/n being sick and helps her feel better.

Madison's POV:

While I was asleep in my bed soundly with my arms wrapped around my girlfriend, I felt her slip from between them and jump out of bed running into the bathroom and shutting the door as she switched on the light and the extractor fan turned on fully waking me up out of my slumber. I rub my eyes and then I hear slight gagging coming from the bathroom, I sit up in confusion I thought she just needed the toilet. It was silent for a little, so I lay back down then I heard it again followed by light sobs. Throwing the covers off my body I leaped out of bed and followed the sounds knocking on the door "baby, are you okay?" She didn't reply so I turned the handle and opened the door seeing her on her knees and her head resting on the side of the toilet bowl "princess what's wrong?" I ask walking slowly towards her, she tenses again and moves so her head is right above the bowl and throws up again. I run by her side and pull her hair back out of her face gently rubbing her back "aww my poor baby, it's okay gets it all out."

She stops and pulls away a string of spit following from the corner of her mouth, I use my sleeve of my hoodie to wipe her mouth and I kiss the top of her head gently, she looks up at me with tears in her eyes "I hate throwing up" I frown at her and stroke her cheek softly "I know beautiful. Its awful seeing you like this as well" I put the back of my hand over her forehead to check her temperature "okay you aren't burning up, so I think it's just a stomach bug" she weakly smiles and then her eyes widen, and she puts her head back over the bowl gagging and throwing up again. I continue to hold her hair and rub her back until she stops "okay I'm going to get you some things. I will be right back" she nods letting her head rest there, I give her a gentle kiss on the cheek before speeding out of the door.

I made my way downstairs, grabbed her a cold bottle of water from the fridge and a sprite. I picked up a bowl for if she were sick again and a lunch able in case, she was hungry. Grabbed her a few pills and a small bar of her favourite chocolate before heading back upstairs, I glanced into the bathroom to see that she had left and then I saw her lay on the bed cuddled up in the covers, I smile and walk towards her placing a hand on her shoulder as I place the bowl on the floor beside her "baby, sit up for me please" she looks up at me and turns on her back trying to push herself up and failing "I'm too weak" I frown "aww baby girl" I place my hands on either side of her waist and help her sit up "thankyou" I smile and nod "no problem, here I brought you water, sprite, a lunch able, a bowl in case you feel sick again, pills to make you feel better and your favourite chocolate" she giggles "thankyou darling it means a lot" I nod and she takes the water and pills swallowing them both in one.

"Do you need anything else, like a blanket? A warm bath? A back rub? I could do- "she cuts me off by cupping my face and kissing me, I relax against her and smile. When we pull away, she lets out a breath against my lips and I smell the mint in her breath, she must have brushed her teeth. "I'm okay, I just want cuddles" I nod and smile pulling her into me and wrapping my arms around her "can we watch something?" I nod and hand her the remote "not too long though you need your sleep" she leans her head up from my chest and kisses my jaw "yes ma'am" I giggle, and she puts on an episode of Rick and Morty "because its our favourite?" She nods and cuddles into me more.

As the episode ends, I take the remote and pause it "I'm going to turn it off now because you need your rest okay beautiful?" I ask, no reply "baby, did you hear" I look down and see her fast asleep with her lips parted slightly, a little drool falling onto my hoodie, I chuckle quietly "goodnight angel, I love you."

Short fluffy one for you guys, hope you enjoyed seeing Madison care for Y/n :)