Honourably Discharged- Part 2

Word Count: 1541

Info:
Part 1 continuation.

Triggers- murder.

Includes- guns.

Madison's POV:

It's been a few days since Y/n told me the truth about what happened on her mission, and I haven't let her out of my sight since. I'm with her constantly and until Isabella is gone for good, I'm going to keep it that way. When she told me what she had done it broke my heart, I can't believe my once best friend would do that to her. Isabella has reached out to me almost every day since and I just haven't replied. I want to talk to Y/n's commander before I talk to Isabella or the police myself, Y/n keeps telling me to leave it and that she is fine, but I won't let her get away with this. She could have gotten Y/n killed, I could have lost her and I'm not going to let that slide.

Today was finally the day where I could talk to Y/n's commander, we travelled all the way to her base which I knew he was at and the entire time Y/n was bobbing her leg up and down and biting her nails, I put my hand on her thigh to get her stop and I glance over to her "its going to be okay baby, take a deep breath for me" I see her nod from the corner of my eye and then hear her take a deep breath and exhale "that's it, just keep doing that. I've got you; this is going to be sorted today. I promise" she smiles and leans over to kiss my cheek.

We arrived at her base, and we walked in together, hand in hand. I followed the path to the office and knocked on the door, I heard a "come in" and so I opened it and walked in "ahh Y/l/n and I'm sorry who are you?" Y/n stands up straight and salutes before saying "this is my girlfriend sir" he nods "I see" I smile politely "Madison beer" he nods again and points to the two seats in front of his desk "so what did you want to see me about Y/l/n and miss Beer?" I see Y/n tense beside me, and I take her hand in mine giving her a nod "I came to talk to you about another one of your soldiers" he leans forward on his desk for me to continue "Isabella Jones" his eyebrow raises "this isn't easy to say" I say quietly looking down "she is corrupt" he sniggers at my statement "I'm serious, she was working with the other camp on your last mission" he looks to Y/n and she's fiddling with her jacket nervously, he sits back in his chair "and do you have any proof for this accusation?" I nod slowly "she attacked Y/n and gave her to them to abuse her, she has marks all over her body to prove it" he looks her up and down "then prove it" she looks up her eyes blown wide "sir-" she starts and he cuts her off "no, if you have proof I want to see it because I don't see why my best soldier would do such a thing."

Y/n's POV:

My gaze turns from my Madison, and she looks back to him "excuse me, best soldier?" "Madison don't" she shakes her head at me "no I'm not being funny, Y/n has worked for you for the same amount of time Isabella has and she works harder than anyone in the entire fucking team. She is your best soldier, and you know it" he stands up "I don't know who you think you are talking to Madison but-" I stand up "its miss beer to you, you are not my friend and never will be. You know Y/n is your best asset and you ignore her. You know she is not a liar and if proof is what you need then here" She turns to me and moves her hand quickly towards me, I flinch away harshly "I cant go near her without her flinching, that's what your 'best soldier' did to my girlfriend" he looks down and back to me as I take a deep breath and Madison gently rubs my shoulder and mouths 'I'm sorry' I just nod with a small smile. "I'm sorry but this is a really big accusation" i stand up "you want proof, here" i turn around and lift my shirt showing the huge scar across my back "Jesus Christ" I hear him mumble "okay but even so, this type of thing needs to go to the police and then court and though I believe you others may not" we all sit back down and Madison notices me shaking lightly "hey baby its okay, we will make them believe" she looks at me and I look back with teary eyes nodding slowly "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, I just have to be cautious. Anyone can make up a story" we both nod "yes sir I understand, its just really affecting me and I don't think I can continue to work in the army anymore."

~~~

Madison's POV:

As those words came from Y/n's mouth my hear dropped, I knew how badly it was going to affect her, but I didn't know that she would quit the army. Though I understand it I'm still worried about her. "I understand, I am sorry it has come to this point and I can assure you that Jones will be punished accordingly" I see Y/n breath a sigh of relief and I smile "I told you I've got you baby" she smiles back at me and the commander stands up "I will go and talk to the chief and we can decide where to go from here" he says with a nod, Y/n saults him and he leaves. Moments later there is a knock at the door, we turn to see Isabella stood at the door "Madison? Y/n what are you guys doing here?" she says with a wide smile and Y/n sits as far back in her seat as possible avoiding eye contact and with her hands by her side "aww is she still recovering from the attack?" that's when I snapped "attack?!" her eyes dash to mine and nods "yes the attack, did Y/n not tell you we were ambushed" my blood boiled at the fact she would lie to my face "no, no she didn't. she told me that you ambushed her, that you gave her to them to fucking torcher her!" Y/n was shaking beside me "Madison please" she says quietly "no, she does not get to do this. She does not get to put you through that and then lie to my face" I stand up and walk towards my once best friend "you were like a sister to me Isabella" "I still am don't be silly-" I clench my jaw "a sister wouldn't try to kill my girlfriend" she rolls her eyes "I didn't try to kill her, I just let other people do it for me. But I guess if you want a job doing you should do it yourself" she said with a sadistic smirk.

That's it. I saw red and was blinded by rage, I pushed her back against the door and punched her as hard as I could across the face, I grab the gun off of the wall "MADISON NO!" I hear Y/n yell before I'm tackled to the floor, and it falls out of my hands. Isabella gets on top of me and pins my hands above my head "I guess ill have to kill both of you now, it shouldn't have come to this girls" she reached to grab something from her ankle and then Y/n hit her in the back of the head with the blunt end of the gun, knocking her out and making her lay flat out on top of me before I push her off. As I stand up, I see blood start to come from under Isabella's head "I- I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do" I shake my head and pull her into my arms, she drops the gun to the floor squeezing me tightly "don't apologise, you did what you had to in order to protect us. Thankyou baby" she's shaking in my arms and crying uncontrollably "I..." "k- k- killed h- her" I pull away and cup her cheeks to get her to face me "listen to me baby" she looks away "come on look at me, look at me" she finally looks into my eyes, tears streaming from her own "it was self-defence, okay? You did absolutely nothing wrong" she sniffles taking in deeper breaths "I've got you; you did nothing wrong" I whisper pulling her into my chest again. "I recorded it" she mumbled "huh?" she gulps "I recorded it in case she confessed and she did" a smile grew on my face "baby you are a genius, now we have proof that it was self-defence" she laughed softly as I kissed all over her face "you have nothing to worry about now, she's gone and you did nothing wrong okay?" "okay, I love you Madison" she says hugging me tighter "I love you to Y/n."