⇛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾

⌜☆⌝

⌜☆⌝

Daewon smiled as he looked over to his bestfriend, it has been some time since they've seen each other. The different comebacks of the boy, the different studies of Sun-Oh and the pandemic took their time away and they couldn't see each other as much as they wanted.

"I'm so glad you accepted to come here, we needed a player and you're just amazing." Sunny tells his bestfriend, wrapping an arm around his neck as they walked inside the gymnasium.

"I was so happy when you called me, it's been a while we saw each other but now I'm even more happy because this game is for charity and to help orphan children." He smiles warmly.

The duo made their way with the rest of the players to the changing room. Listening to the music, laughs echoed and they talked to each other as they changed.

One by one, they made their way to the field to warm up, it was silent and the only thing that could be properly heard was the sound of the ball resonating on the ground.

Daewon and his team mates made some passes, tried to goal some points and clearly they enjoyed the presence of each other.

They heard the team adverse coming to the warm up too, the singer slightly gulped seeing the different sizes of the others males, some were taller and more muscular than him.

"Don't worry, it doesn't make them any stronger." Sunoh says smiling to him.

Soon enough, the warm up was over and the two teams went back to their changing room, even thought it was for charity, you could definitely feel the tension and seriousness over the game. Both team wanted to win.

Daewon was sitting next to his bestfriend as he listened to their coach's instructions for the match.

Hearing the music blasting through the speakers, they all made their way out of the changing room, knowing it was time.

The game started, Daewon's team named the tigers was doing a good job at keeping the ball and defending their part of the field. The other team, named Snakes was strong at playing in a physical way, they weren't scared of hurting one of the boys even if it was a charity game.

The first quarter went fast, Daewon's team was leading the score by one goal of difference. They went to the bench where the coach was waiting to give new directions, the old man explained a new tactic and inform Daewon to go in the field.

The second quarter was staring, Daewon was dribbling the ball before passing it to his bestfriend who scored a goal. All the boys cheered happily, keeping that state of mind to win the game.
The tigers kept playing their tactic, they were pressing the other team who started to get more physical.

The half of the game was already done and they had a break of ten minutes before going back, they were on the changing room, one of the player was holding his bloody nose as they listened to the coach.

When they came back to the field, they were greeted by the loud music until Daewon walked on the field. Screams and cheers erupted from the bleachers, he looked at the source of the sounds only to find his family, all of the boys were here to cheer for him. He smiled warmly, waving happily at them.

The game started again, Daewon was doing an excellent job and hearing the cheering of his brothers motivated him, he was unstoppable. Seeing he couldn't keep moving, he tried something, he was too far from the goal and it would be impossible to score but, something in his mind convinced him to do it.

He shot the ball.

Everyone looked anxiously at the ball in the air until it scored, announcing 3 points.

Daewon looked at the hoop with his mouth wide open before everyone jumped on him. He could hear the screams of the boys as he did the impossible.

The end of the match came faster than expected, Daewon scored more than one goal and helped his team to win the game. They were showering as they kept talking about the match, they were ecstatic.

Everyone made their way out, Daewon walked to his friends, smiling happily as Jisung ran to his arms.

"Woaaaa hyung you were incredible!" He exclaimed happily making him laugh soflty.

"He's right, you amazed us." Kun said ruffling his hair.

"Can we go home ? I can feel my muscles dying..." he whines before Taeyong nods laughing.

During the car ride, Daewon laid his head on Jungwoo's shoulder and slowly felt asleep.
Everyone smiled soflty, he was so surprising that sometimes they tend to forget it.

Arriving at the dorm, the boy made his way to his room, only to end up cuddling Yukhei who only smiled lovingly.

⌜☆⌝

Hey everyone! I know It has been some weeks since the last updates but it has been really hard for me... I lost someone who mattered a lot to me, I kept on having panic attacks and being anxious so I couldn't focus on writing.
I hope you'll like the chapter, I really  tried my best I'm sorry if it's not good...

Remember you are unique, beautiful and loved. 💚