⇛ 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

"Where's Daewon ?" Donghyuck came in the living room asking the members

"He isn't in his room ?" Taeil asked frowning.

It was already 10pm, the night was completely settled in the city as everyone was in the dorm except one person, Lee Daewon wasn't home.

"No he isn't so I came to see if any of you know. I wanted to asks him something about literature homework." The younger boy said.

Taeyong noticed the frown on Johnny's face, he looked at him.

"I think he stayed back there after practice." The Chicago boy says.

"Again ?" Jaehyun questions surprised.

"He has been staying a lot those last days. The comeback is getting closer and I'm starting to worry." Yuta says with a frown.

"I'm going to go and get him home." Johnny says with a smile before he stood up.

The others watched him leaving, knowing that maybe he would be the perfect person to comfort Daewon if he needed.
Johnny walked to the building, it wasn't that far for them to be there, he made his way towards the different practice rooms to find the younger boy.

As he pushed the door, he saw something that was hurting his heart, Daewon was there, sitting on the floor as small sobs were escaping his lips. Johnny could see his shoulders shaking, his body was trembling.

"Daewon?" Johnny called him softly.

The crying boy turned around, his face pale, red puffy eyes and messy hair. He looked at his hyung surprised, as if he thought no one would come for him.

"What's wrong bub?" The Chicago boy asks him, puzzled to see him in that state.

"Nothing hyung I'm just.. stressed I guess." Daewon tells him.

Johnny knew it wasn't only just stress. He knew what the boy was feeling as he was stressed too, it was his debut after all and he was scared too.

"It's not just stress Won. I can sense it." Johnny adds slowly sitting next to him.

He saw how the boy tensed suddenly.

"I know it because I'm stressed too, it's my debut with you guys and I'm scared of not doing good enough." Johnny tells the younger.

Daewon looks at him, his tired eyes detailing his hyung's face.

"And.. I'm not only stressed because I'm debuting. I'm scared of what the fans will think too, what if I'm not pretty enough ? What if I'm not a good vocalist or good rapper ? I'm scared of that too, so talk to me Dae." He says with a small frown.

The younger boy sighs, he understood where this conversation was leading and he knew he needed to talk about it.

"I saw comments.." he mumbles "they kept saying I wasn't dancing that good and that my moves weren't good. I saw comment saying my voice is awful." He tells his hyung who nods slowly.

"So you thought that keeping this for your own self and staying late after practice would help ?" Johnny asks him.

He looked at Daewon who nods slowly, he felt ashamed of himself to think that way.

"It doesn't help Won, you know. I started to feel less stressed, I talked to the boys who kept reassuring me. They told me many things and now I understand. Whatever happens you're never alone." Johnny explains him as he looks at the boy.

The Chicago boy stood up, offering an hand to the younger, helping him to stand too.

"Let's go home Dae, it's late." He says to him as the boy nods.

He looked at the younger who took his stuffs, texting Taeyong to tell him they would be back soon.
Daewon walked next to his older hyung, both making their way outside to walk towards their dorm.

They didn't speak a lot, just listening the sounds of the night as looking at the starts appearing in the sky.

It was only two seconds they arrived in the dorm and Daewon was already attacked by his dongsaeng.

"Hyung~!" Donghyuck said before taking his hand "I need your help with something."

It only made the older chuckle as he followed the younger in the kitchen.

"I have some things about literature and I know you like that subject, can you help me ?" He asks cutely.

"Okay okay I'll help." Daewon answer sitting next to him.

He looks at the different texts, reading silently before grabbing a pen to underline some words. Suddenly a plate with some food was in front of him.

"You need to eat too." Taeil says with a small smile.

Daewon smiles at him before taking a fork.

"Thank you hyung." He says softly as he take a bite.

Donghyuck watches him as the older keep underlining some answers. Then the Australian explained it to him, watching as the younger wrote the answers proudly.

Daewon kept eating as Doyoung watched him with a small smile, admiring the way he was behaving towards the younger.

"Okay I'm over! Thank you hyung!" He says smiling before leaving.

The oldest keeps eating before Jaehyun comes in the kitchen to grab some water.

"You know Won, unless you talk about what you feel we can't understand what you're going through." He says slowly as the younger nods.

"I'm sorry hyung, I thought that if I kept it for myself it would be better for you all."

"We're a family. We share everything okay ?" Doyoung speaks up.

"Okay." Daewon smiles.

The young boy clean his table, washing the plage before going to the living room, spotting his hyungs playing video games all together. He only wished for those moments to never stop.

-

note : hey everyone! I hope you all are doing good, staying healthy and safe !
I'm sorry I didn't update earlier but work is being exhausting those last days and it will still be exhausting:(

I hope Hyuckie spend a nice birthday and was really happy!

I wanted to say something important :
give feedback please,  it's not only motivating but it makes me happy. Especially if you have the time to read and vote, it means you can comment 🥺

I love you all~ 💚

remember that you are always good enough!