⇛ 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆

Daewon looked at his hyung sitting next to him before focusing on the manager in front of him

Daewon looked at his hyung sitting next to him before focusing on the manager in front of him. The meeting was important for them.

"Mark, Daewon. You're both here because I want to do something for NCT dream. I am planning to stop the graduation system and putting NCT Dream in a rotational system just like the U unit. I know you both debuted with them, so this new start will include both of you back with them. Well, if you want." He explains looking at the pair.

The two boys were always on busy schedules, always working with the different units and SuperM. Daewon was worried for his hyung's health as the older was worried about the younger one.

But both of them really wanted to be back with the dreamies.

"I'll come back with them." Mark says smiling, happy he would take his leader role again.

"Okay Mark you can leave, I need to talk with Daewon." The manager says smiling.

The Canadian left the room, a slight frown in his face. He went to find his hyungs, telling them the news about his comeback with Dream.

"So Daewon." The manager says with a smile "I can see you're hesitant about the whole thing, I understand. I mean you're one of the most hardworking member and part of all the units as well as SuperM."

Daewon nodded before looking down.

"I really want to you to take this decision by yourself, I don't want to force you or anything. Of course the fans would love to see you all together again and I want it too. However I know you have been struggling mentally lately. I want to be sure that you'll be fine."

"Hyung, I'm better now, I just hope the stalker will be caught and legal actions taken. I will join the dream again, they are my little brothers and I was always glad to be with them. I can handle the different schedules again." He says, a small smile on his lips.

"Okay then I'll let you tell them the news." The manager says before he stood up.

Daewon exits the room, finding Yukhei waiting for him against the wall.

"Hey." He smiles to the younger.

"Hey." Daewon looks at him, his eyes trailing in his lips for a few seconds.

"So how was it ?"

"I'm back with the dreamies." He announces the boy, a smile on his face.

"I'm so glad for you. Just promise me to not overwork yourself Won."

"I promise."

The Chinese smiles before grabbing his hand as they walk.

"I can't believe they didn't asked me if I wanted to be part of NCT dream. It's unfair!" He whines making Daewon laughs loudly in the building.

The duo walked to the practice room until Daewon slipped and fell on the floor, taking Yukhei with him. The older boy was just on top of him, looking at him with his sparkling eyes.

"Sorry hyung I slipped!" Daewon says before noticing Yukhei's stare on him.

He felt his hyung's hands on his hips, touching his bare skin, he could feel his heartbeat beating faster.

"What are you guys doing on the floor?" A voice boomed.

They both look up to see Johnny standing and looking at them with a small smirk on his lips.

"Daewon slipped and made me fall with him." Yukhei says helping the younger to get back on his feet.

They walked to the practice room, entering with Johnny to find everyone in it. They were all sitting on the floor.

"So Daewon, Mark told us about you both returning to dream but he didn't say if you accepted." Taeyong said with a slight frown.

Daewon sighed before sitting on the floor.

"The manager said that he was worried for my mental state which is due to the stalker thing that happened. We both talked and he said that it was my decision." Daewon started.

"So you're not coming back with us hyung ?" Jeno asked, sadness in his eyes.

Everyone looked at him, it was impossible for Daewon to stay that away from the dreamies and everyone knew that if he had the opportunity he would definitely go back.

"I decided that I would completely able to handle all the different schedules I am in. Including being part of NCT Dream." He announces making the dreamies euphoric.

He smiles at his younger brothers who immediately runs to him, just before Mark joins the hug. They were eight again.

The others were looking at them happy to know they would stay together.

"YO DREAM!" Mark chanted.

"쩔어주자 화이팅 !" The dreamies shouted.

They were so happy and content, they watched the dreamies rehearsals for Ridin before everyone left. Daewon left a little bit after everyone, as he made his way home, he felt like something was bound to happen. He didn't know what it was but he felt it in his gut.

He entered the dorm with a frown before noticing Johnny and Taeyong waiting for him with a smile.

"When are you going to confess?" Johnny bombards the question.

"What?!" Daewon shouted surprised.

Suddenly, all the 127 unit minus Donghyuck were in the living room sitting.

"It's been years since you two are so close, at some moments you look like a couple." Mark says smiling.

"But hyung. I- I don't understand.." Daewon frowned again.

"Dae? What do you feel when you are around him ?" Doyoung asked gently, taking one of his hand.

"I.. just feel very happy." He lies to the older.

"Wonie, we're trying to help here. Tell us everything." Yuta says smiling.

Daewon sighs, he knew he had, which everyone calls, a crush on the older boy. He just thought that the Chinese male would never feel anything back for him.

"I feel happy, comfortable and safe next to him. I love when he smiles and laughs, when he take care of me. I love when he cracks jokes and how hardworking he is. I enjoy him so much." He started to rant to his hyungs who could only smile.

"Why don't you tell him ?" Taeil asks him.

"Because he doesn't feel the same."

The older boys looked at each other understanding that they have something to do, and they were going to make a great plan during the quarantine so that the two would finally be together.

✸✸✸

note :  soooo Daewon and Mark back with the dreamies! Did you enjoyed the chapter ? So basically about Dae and Xuxi, their relationship will take a turn in 2020. Very soon, there will be a chapter based in 2019 where Daewon understand he has a crush on the boy. 
But some drama is about to happen~

Quick question: what would you think about a Instagram dedicated for my wattpad ?

I hope you are all safe and sound!

give feedback, ghosts readers breaks hearts :((

Take care of yourself! Love you💚