⇛ 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

The members of the 2018 unit were back from practice, they all made their way back home with different cars

The members of the 2018 unit were back from practice, they all made their way back home with different cars. They were exhausted from the practice for Black on Black, the promotions would start soon, all the members wanted it to be perfect and amazing.

Daewon made his way towards his room, taking some stuffs to finally take his shower as the sweat was completely dripping from his forehead.

The young boy went to the bathroom, disposing his stuffs on the counter before looking at his own reflection in the mirror. He was completely broken again, his father was back and he didn't know for what. He didn't know if he needed to be scared or if everything would be fine.

He stripped himself before turning on the water, waiting for it to warm up. His body was still full of all the scars his past inflicted him. The different cuts, burns were running along his body, featuring majorly his back, his torso.
Daewon let the hot water falling on his body, his muscles instantly relaxing. He couldn't stop his brain to overthink about the situation as he washed himself.

After his shower, the young boy made his way to his room, he cleaned a little his room as he was the only one to not have a roommate. Daewon never had a roommate, maybe it was because he was shy at first.

As he was cleaning his room, he made something fall from his sports bag, he chuckled dryly remembering that he didn't use it from the last time he went out with his bestfriend. He saw a piece of paper which made him curious. He looked more at it, finding an envelope.

He sighed not knowing what it was, he took it in his hands before sitting on his bed, he opened the envelope only to find a letter. Daewon frowned before he start reading it.

"Dear Daewon,

My dear Daewon or more my son, I know that nothing will ever repair what happened in the past. I know that my actions were awful, I know I destroyed you both mentally and physically. I am so sorry about everything I did, for the pain I caused.
It has been a year since I found out about you living in Seoul along with this group. I remember finding about you while I was in prison, I remember how I recognized you, you have the smile of your mother.

I have been discharged from prison two years ago, I started another life, found a work, a new home and I don't have any problem with alcohol or violence. I wanted you to know that you are absolutely amazing Daewon, I'm so glad you are who you are today. You must be inspiring a lot of people, encouraging them, helping them to be better and feel better.

I know that nothing will excuse my past actions, I know it's too late, that I don't deserve your forgiveness and honestly? I kinda don't want it, I don't deserve it. I just wanted you to know that, I'm very sick. I have a cancer from the lungs, the doctors already said it's too late to even try to save me. I will join your mother where she rests in peace.