⇛ 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿𝖿

"Hyung! Please I just want some love

"Hyung! Please I just want some love." The young boy pouts, making his hyung roll his eyes.

"I need to workout I'm leaving in ten minutes Daewon." Johnny says, looking at the dark haired boy.

Daewon only starts to pouts more, he woke up early in order to receive some love from his bandmates. At first he tried with Doyoung who ended up rejecting him, then Taeil said he needed to do something. His last option was Johnny, who was actually going to leave in order to work out for their comeback.

"Daewon asks someone else." The Chicago boy tells him before drinking his coffee.

The younger boy sighed before clinging onto Taeyong who smiled warmly at him. The leader already knew what he wanted so he didn't say anything but just took his hands, guided him on the couch as they both sat down.

"Wanna watch something ?" Taeyong asks smiling.

"Let's watch a movie you want hyung, it doesn't matter."

The blond haired boy chuckled before putting a movie as Daewon came closer to him, laying his head on his lap.

"You okay Dae?" Taeyong asks looking at him.

Daewon nods his head before closing his eyes as Taeyong caresses his hair.

While watching the movie, the leader didn't notice the younger one falling asleep on his lap. Yuta and Jaehyun suddenly came into the living room to find Daewon.

"Taeyong- oh.. look Dae fell asleep." Jaehyun says as he smiles.

"I guess he was this clingy because he's tired." Yuta states before adding "knowing the non stop schedules he had.."

"He was completely overworked after our last schedule with SuperM. He held it perfectly for everyone but everyone knew how tired and exhausted he was." Taeyong says, a sad smile on his lips.

Daewon was like Mark. They were part of the youngest in NCT and they were exhausted with the non stop schedules which got everyone worried about him, about them. Even Taeyong was exhausted but he was strong enough to keep going on without making the other worried about him.

Suddenly, Daewon's eyes opened to see his two other hyungs smiling at him. He smiled warmly at them before sitting.

"I'm still sleepy." He pouts making them chuckles.

"Daewon, do you wanna go out for a walk ? We could eat something after ?" Yuta asks him.

"Just us ?" He asks.

"Well Mark, you, Jae and me could go." He smiles at the younger one who nods before going to get ready.

After being ready, the four boys left the dorm to go to the park, talking a walk together before they went to the arcade. Daewon and Mark couldn't stop giggling and were laughing at everything the boys were doing.
They ended up in a coffee shop, ordering a coffee with some cakes to eat. They were talking about many things, the different concerts they had with SuperM, the comeback coming and how excited they were.

They spend the afternoon out, going to the ice rink which caused them a lot of laughs and cute moments. Daewon couldn't stop clinging onto Jaehyun scared to fall down and the others laughed at him.

Yuta held Mark's hand as they were ice skating, laughing at Daewon every time they were passing by.

"Come on I'm holding you." Jaehyun smiles at him holding his hands.

"Hyung I'm gonna fall." He whines to his elder.

"You're not, I'm holding you and if you fall I fall with you, let's try." Jaehyun encourages him.

Daewon tries to move a little, still struggling to maintain his balance and not fall. Soft giggles were escaping his mouth as he started to finally get the thing. Jaehyun let's him go to start skating leaving the boy two seconds.

The dark haired boy tried to skates but ended up falling, a groan escaping his lips before he heard the familiar giggles of his brothers.

"Don't laugh at me, it hurts like a bitch." He whines.

Mark takes Daewon's hands, helping him standing up as he smiles at him.

"Let's go eat something before we go back to the dorm." He says making them nods.

They ended up eating in pizza restaurant, making Daewon the happiest as he spends the day wonderfully with his hyungs.

When they got back to the dorm, the others greeted them before they discussed about the day. Johnny came to hug Daewon who rejected him as a payback from the morning.

"Come Daewon i want love." Johnny says to the younger.

"I don't need your love hyung." He smiles at him before Johnny forcefully hugs him.

"You're mean."

Daewon giggles before Doyoung and Taeil come to him and chase him all around the dorm.

"Hey be careful, it's not the time to end up in the hospital." Taeyong says to the three.

"Doyoung is mocking you Tae!" Daewon shouts from the living room.

"Shut up you punk!" The older one answers "I would never mock Taeyong hyung."

"Yes you do." Taeyong states loudly causing the younger one to scoff and Daewon to laugh.

Some minutes after the chaos, Daewon ended up next to Donghyuck, cuddling as everyone was watching a movie.
The younger boy was playing with Daewon's hands, looking at them as he smiled warmly to his hyung.

"What's wrong Hyuckie?"

"Nothing." He says before smiling.

"Spill the tea." Daewon says looking at him.

"I just missed you." Donghyuck says making him smile.

Daewon held the boy closer to him, knowing that he wasn't just talking in general but in a way meaning that the boy missed him with the dreamies.

note :
hellooooo I hope everyone is fine ! Just a little fluffy and funny chapter for you :) I have my wayv member book out of you want to check it out.

Stay safe, stay healthy. Don't forget to wash your hands, take care of you.
May god keep you safe from the virus.

you're handsome, keep going, ily 💚