⇛ 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾?

Lately, Jisung and Chenle felt a little down

Lately, Jisung and Chenle felt a little down. They missed Mark a lot but they missed Daewon even more. Of course the older ones noticed how they kept looking at the big photos attached on the walls in their room.

"They miss them." Donghyuck says looking at Jeno.

"I know they miss Mark hyung a lot but I think they miss even more Daewon hyung." Renjun admits making the two nods.

"What are you doing ?" Jeno asks Jaemin who's putting his coat on.

"I'm getting Daewon here. They need him." The boy says before leaving the dorm.

Even if it wasn't far from the other dorm, he speed walk before arriving at the dorm of his hyungs. He knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it.

"Hey Jaemin!" Johnny greets with a smile. "Is everything okay?"

The younger boy enters the dorm with a sigh.

"No it's.. Chenle and Jisung. They are so down and I don't know what to do to cheer them up."

He follows his hyung into the kitchen where Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeyong are talking. The three greets him as he sat next to them.

"They miss Mark and Daewon too much. Especially Daewon since he always took care of them." He says looking down.

Jaemin felt his heart broke for his younger brothers, he missed his hyung too but he needed to stay strong for them.

"I wish I know what to do.." he whispers.

"Jaemin-ah, don't worry you're doing your best." Jaehyun says patting his shoulder.

Suddenly, Daewon came in the kitchen to find everyone. He immediately wraps his arms around his younger brother before frowning.

"Hyung.." Jaemin whispers before clinging onto him.

Daewon just held him tighter, rubbing his back before wiping the tears escaping Jaemin's eyes.

"You want to tell hyung what's wrong ?" He asks with a small smile.

Jaemin explained about his worries for the two youngest, how he felt useless and how everyone was just worried. Daewon comforted him telling about how a great job he was doing.
The older boy felt a little guilty, he remembered how he told the two youngest that he would always be present for them. But the packed schedules he had, the non stop traveling and exhaustion, he only found time to text them.

"You know what, let's surprise them. I'm going to dress a little better and I'm gonna come in the dorm. Okay ?" He asks only to get a bright smile as a response.

Daewon went to change, his hyungs looked at each other with small proud smiles of how caring he was. He prepared a bag with some things for the dreamies.

They both went back to the dorm, Renjun and Jeno immediately wrapped their arms around their hyung happy he was present. Donghyuck smiled, knowing perfectly how lucky he was to be in the same unit as him.

"They're in their room." Jeno informs him smiling.

Daewon went slowly to their room, opening it silently.

"Go away Jaemin." Jisung said tiredly.

"I'm not Jaemin." Daewon said with a small smile.

The two boys looked at each other before looking at the door, realizing their hyung was here. They both run to him, hugging him tightly as he wrapped his arms around them.

"Since when you grew that tall?" He asked Jisung.

"Since when you're not here to baby me." He mumbles into his shirt.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be more present." Daewon says.

"It's okay hyung, we just miss you with us. Practices are weird without you and Mark." Chenle mumbles.

Daewon hugs them even tighter before releasing his hold on them.

"How do you feel about a sleepover all together ?" He asks making them smile.

The two boys smiled widely before getting everything ready for it, the black haired boy went to cook before.

During the dinner they talked about many things, making their hyung smile warmly. Donghyuck felt happy to see everyone content together and he was glad.

After the dinner, they all changed into their pajamas, got ready with some popcorn. Daewon was in the middle of the two youngest, perfectly cuddled against his warm body.

"Let's watch transformers!" Jeno says with his eye smile.

They watched the first movie, Daewon couldn't stop saying how much Bumblebee is the best character from the saga. They all smiled as he was telling about his love for the robot.

Renjun set the second movie, making everyone smile. Slowly, Jeno was dozing off, cuddled against Jaemin who smiled as he watch his bestfriend fall asleep. Donghyuck following against Renjun's shoulder.

Knowing some of them were tired, Daewon guided them to their bed, covering them before joining his two youngest members.

"Aren't you tired boys?" He asked them looking at their small features.

"No." Chenle said before cuddling even more the older boy.

"Chenle I'm not a plushie you know ?"

"Hush."

This caused only a smile to form on Daewon's lips as he let the boy cuddling him even more. The older started to caress their hair soothingly.

He watched as they slowly fell asleep against his body, he didn't wanted to stop the moment so he just held the blanket higher on their bodies before focusing on the tv. The little voice in his mind kept making him feel guilty about how he let them suffer like this.

"Hyung ?" Jisung called him.

"Yes bub ?"

"Don't feel guilty about not having my enough time for us."

"Jisung.."

"You didn't stop working since your debut, you're amazing and we know it. We just.. missed you." Jisung says tiredly.

"You want to know something ?" Daewon asks him.

He looked at the younger who nodded.

"I swear I'll find more time to be with you when I'm here."

"Hyung, you don't have too." Chenle said tiredly.

"I pinky promise I'll find this time for you two."

The two younger boys held him with a smile on their lips, Daewon wasn't the type of person to break promises so they knew they could believe in him.
The two boys closed their eyes, feeling happy their hyung would always take time for them.

"I'll always take care of you two." He whispers before pecking their head, slowly dozing off too.

note : a little fluffy chapter,
istg I love Daewon too much and
his dynamic with the dreamies is amazing.

Anywho, I actually published a new book called Dear Dream about NCT having a female member. It's like a third version after Dae and Ana.

give feedback lovelies

NCT dream comeback is sooooon!

Ily 💚