⇛ 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝖾𝗋

⌜☆⌝

⌜☆⌝

Lately as WayV were preparing for their comeback, Daewon spend a lot of time with them and was promoting Punch with his unit. He was looking at the boys rehearsing their dance choreography as their puppy was on his lap. He looked at Bella with a small smile, finding her so cute and soft. To his side, both of their cats were sleeping side by side.

Everyone wanted to spend some time together so they prepared a little movie night and Daewon was so happy everyone would spend time together. It was part of those rare moments where they could appreciate their time off and always enjoyed it.

The young boy clapped his hand when they finally finished rehearsing their choreography, they were all messy and sweaty.

"Be a little quiet you're gonna wake up Bella~" Yukhei whined, he really loved the little puppy a lot.

"Sorry hyung." Daewon smiles sheepishly.

"You're holding her like she's your child." Ten laughed as he looked at the younger one.

This only caused everyone to laugh even more. They started to get ready to leave, Daewon was carrying Bella in his arms as Yukhei came to look at her sleeping. To the others it looked like the two boys were looking at their baby and they loved it.

The boys left the practice room, going back for their dorm in order to take a shower and change their clothes. Yukhei looked as Daewon was playing with Bella, his gaze was full of emotions, his eyes were sparkling and his heart was beating loud. Kun looked with a small smile at the Chinese before he nudged him to go shower.

Daewon waited patiently for the boys as he played with the puppy and the cats. He enjoyed the cute animals before the boys were looking at him.

"Our cutie daewonie is whipped for them huh?" Sicheng chimes happily.

The younger only nods making the boys smile warmly, some minutes after they were leaving the dorm, the pets with them. They made their way towards the 127 unit dorm, they were singing in the car, listening to the songs which were playing on the radio.

When they arrived at the dorm, the group was immediately welcomed with hugs and warmth.  They all hugged each other, happy to found themselves finally together.

Yangyang warmly embraced Renjun who smiled, Chenle hugged tightly Kun, happy to find him. Johnny and Mark embraced Yukhei as Taeyong hugged Ten. Winwin made his way to Jaehyun, he smiled at him before Yuta came too.

Their family was complete and Daewon couldn't help but watch with a big smile on his face.

Doyoung came next to him, wrapping an arm around him as he looked at the younger's face.

"You okay ?" He asks softly.

"I am. I'm just so happy everyone is reunited." Daewon tells, making his hyung nod.