⇛ 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

⌜✸⌝

⌜✸⌝

Daewon whipped his head towards the younger males behind him, he saw how they looked frantic and panicked at the idea of their debut soon. He remembered how he felt when he debuted alongside of Mark with NCT U. He was so nervous that he thought about vomiting a couple of times.

The practice would finish soon, it only made him have an idea and he couldn't wait to ask them.

They danced another time on the song, fixing every small details to make it perfect. Daewon always payed attention to the younger ones, he even keep an eye on Mark to make sure everyone would be fine.

"Okay boys! You did very well!" The coach said making them applauding happily.

The group went to their water bottles, drinking before sitting on the floor. Mark took a peak at his members, happy that they were fine.

"Let's go back to the dorm, we will shower then we're free." Mark tells them making them yells in excitation.

"I can't wait to play video games with Johnny hyung." Donghyuck chimes happily.

They smiled at the young boy, they were used to live all together for now, they know it will change in the future. Especially after everyone will finally be debuted in every sub-units.

Everyone arriving at the dorm rushed towards the different bathrooms to finally shower, Daewon went to his room. He sat down for some minutes before showering himself, he checked the time to see it was the beginning of the afternoon.

And he thought about his idea. It was the perfect moment. He went to the kitchen, his hair completely wet from the shower. The young boy found Taeil making himself some tea.

"Hyung?" He calls him softly.

"Yes bub?"

"Is it okay if I take the dreamies out this afternoon ?" He asks gently.

Taeil chuckles softly, he wasn't the leader and he couldn't understand why the younger was asking him when he should be asking the leader.

"I'm asking you because you are the oldest." Daewon adds seeing him silent.

"I- I'm okay with it just tell Taeyong. You know how stressed he can be." He says with a smile.

"I'm going to do it."

The young boy walked towards the leader's room, peeking his head he saw him working on something. He called him slowly, he didn't wanted to scare him.

"Hey bub!" Taeyong chimes happily.

This caused the younger boy to smile, he came next to his leader, sighing before clapping his hands together, gathering some bravery.

"Can I take the dreamies out ?" He asks softly. "They look so stressed so I thought about going to the arcade and then eating ice cream before coming back home." He adds waiting for Taeyong's answer.

"Of course you can, just be careful outside okay ?" The younger nods excitedly. "Just text us if anything happens."

Daewon thanks the older before running towards the younger, he looks at them quickly.

"Hey why don't we go to the arcade and then we'll eat ice-cream after ?" He asks to them.

"Woaaaa really hyung ?" Jaemin questions him back.

"Yes! I pay!"

"Let's go!" Jeno says happily.

The group of the young ones went out, two managers were with them in case something bad would happen but stayed discreet. The boys arrived at the arcade, rushing towards different games to play. Daewon smiles when he saw Jisung and Chenle playing a basketball game, he looked at them with a proud smile as they were shooting their balls.

Mark came beside him as he looked at him. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder, Daewon was the same height as him at this time.

"You don't play ?" He asks looking at the boy.

"Not yet, I'm content with just watching."

"You knew." Mark sighs "you knew they were stressed and you knew that it would help. I didn't even saw it."

"Hyung, you don't have to feel bad for this. I saw it because I always look at everyone. I saw you were stressed too." Daewon says to him.

The older nods, Mark was stressed too, he debuted in U, he was debuting a second time with Dream and they already knew he would debut in the 127 unit. It was a lot for a young boy like him. Daewon was understanding him so much because he was in the same situation.

"You know Mark hyung, I know it's hard for you but I'm always by your side." He says making the older smile.

They go to play games, allowing themselves to have fun. The group spend a big hour playing games before the Australian told them they would go eat something.

They went to an coffee shop, they ordered some drinks and took some pastries or ice-cream.

"Thank you so much hyung." Chenle chimes happily, making them smile.

"I knows you guys are stressed for your debut." He starts as they all look at him. "I just wanted you to relax for some time, to forget about that stress. I'm sure that everything will be fine."

They smiled softly at him, Daewon took his time to open up for sure but he was one of the most kind hearted person they have met.

"Hyung, what happens if I trip or fall?" Jisung asks worried.

"Well, it can happen. But I'm pretty sure it's not going to be the case because you worked hard for this." He tells him "Each one of you worked so hard for the debut so I'm positive everything will be fine." He adds looking at them.

Donghyuck only hugs him, thanking him silently. Then, they took their queue to leave and go back to the dorm where the younger ones couldn't wait to tell their hyungs about their afternoon.

They played some videos games before doing a fort with some covers and pillows.

"I promise it will be fine." Daewon says as he looks at them sleeping in the living room.

He smiles before going to bed, knowing that their debut would be the beginning of something big.

-

note : soft little update, especially after the chapter I wrote yesterday night which is based in 2020. I'm currently writing several chapters and I'm actually having a hard time writing the first chapter for my Exo member book.. I wonder if it was a good idea.. especially that I have another new idea.. 😅

Anyway, I hope everyone is fine! ITS TAEYONG'S BIRTHDAY! The boy who saved my life.. aaah.. I'm thankful..

Remember : take care of you, you are good enough and you are loved. I love you 💚