⇛ 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍?

It was a weird sight to see for the members of NCT, seeing the young boy calm and quiet was something they never have be used to

They saw how quiet he was, not talking just answering by simples gestures of his head of hand.
Daewon was always hyperactive, putting music in the dorm and dancing, screaming lyrics, trying to do some jokes but that day it was none of this. He was completely silent and looked sad.

Laying in his bed, holding the tiger plushie Jaehyun offered him, he looked at his computer screen displaying the tv show he was watching.

In the kitchen, Taeyong found himself asking the others who were helping him cooking if they knew something.

"He's just so quiet, it's weird." He says as Johnny nods his head.

"He's always super active and always doing a little mess yet he's so quiet today." Mark says.

"Maybe he's tired ?" Heachan asks "after all the packed schedules we had I wouldn't be surprised."

"Or maybe it's worse." Johnny says immediately scaring Taeyong who look at him. "Or maybe not." He adds seeing his leader.

Doyoung found himself walking towards Daewon's room, too worried about the younger boy being so silent. He stepped inside, founding the boy in his bed.

"Daewon, are you okay buddy ?" He asks the boy who let out a "mmh".

Doyoung sighs just before Jungwoo comes in the room followed by Yuta.

"He is okay ?" Jungwoo asks the boy.

"I don't know he just murmured and keep watching his show so I can't know." Doyoung added.

Yuta sat on the black-haired male's bed, watching the screen of the computer which was playing Teen Wolf. The Japanese boy smiled knowing how much the show was cool for Daewon.

"Wonie, you okay buddy?" He asks the younger boy, worried.

Daewon nodded his head, worrying much more his hyung.

"I want words as answer Daewon." Yuta demanded.

"I'm fine hyung." Daewon finally spoke, his voice coming out broken and hoarse.

The three older boys who were in the room were surprised, Daewon was silent and quiet because his voice was way too hoarse ?

"He's sick ?" Doyoung asked to the two.

"I'm not sick I just can't talk." Daewon whimpered as he hated his hoarse voice.

Doyoung checked the boy's temperature, he made sure he wasn't sick and took the responsibility to drive him getting checked by a doctor.
Taeyong, Doyoung and Yuta drove him to the doctor as the others waited for them at the dorm.

In the waiting room, Daewon's head was resting on Taeyong's shoulder as they waited for the doctor to call them. Yuta played with the younger's hair to soothes him as Doyoung was reading a magazine.

"Mister Lee ?" The doctor suddenly came out. "If you would like to follow me please."

Daewon followed the doctor with his brothers following him, they sat down and watched carefully the man consulting the boy.

They saw the man frowning as he looked at the idol, he checked everything he needed and took some notes.

Then, Daewon sat down next to his hyungs and waited for the doctor to give his statement.

"Daewon has a voice extinction which is caused by exhaustion and anxiety." He explains "it happens a lot to people who have psychological damages and doesn't talk. So you don't have to worry, it'll last some days or even less."

After the explaining and everything the doctor said, the boys made their way home to the dorm. Daewon sat on the couch as everyone gathered around the boys. Taeyong explained the situation to the others and immediately Jaehyun came next to Dae.

"Oww look who's going to have a whiteboard and some pens to communicate with us." Jaehyun cooed as Daewon's pout.

"I already have them." Mark said knowing the boy's condition thanks to Yuta.

Giving the stuffs to his dongsaeng, Mark noticed the boy's little smile, he knew at the moment that it was the beginning of their nightmare. Knowing how loud Daewon normally is, he was going to make sure they would do a lot for him.

"At least we're going to have some peace." Heachan says teasingly.

Daewon took a pen and stared to write on his whiteboard which made Jaehyun chuckling before showing it.

"Heachan, even if I can't speak I'll make sure to piss you off."

Heachan's smirk disappears immediately and is whipped with fear making everyone else laugh.

Soon enough, everyone left to do something as Jaehyun stayed next to Daewon.

"Dae ?" He asks.

"Yes hyung ?" The younger one wrote down.

"Never forget that I'm here if you struggle okay ?" Jaehyun says making sure the boy would know.

"I know and it's the same for you."

The older one smiled before looking at the tv displaying Frozen. Daewon fell asleep with his head on his hyung's shoulder finding some peace.