NOTE.

Hey everyone~ it's been a while hasn't it ?
I actually wanted to do this note because of a few things. First.. I think everyone have seen what happened with Lucas and since we really don't have any informations.. it's really hard.

A reminder that we always believe a potential victim rather than a potential abuser or worse.

So.. since I wanted to write several bonus.. I actually can't.. because it was involving Lucas. I don't really know what to do, I kinda wanted to rewrite some chapters or changing things after the last chapter but I'm so confused.

So for now, since the book is finish, I'm not gonna do anything. But I want you guys to know that if whatever happened with Lucas is the actual truth, either I will delete this book.. it will be hard since it hold a special place on my heart OR I will rewrite the chapters including his love story and will certainly change things.

I also have another book going on if you haven't checked, it's about seventeen and I'm writing another one with another male OC.

I hope you guys are staying safe, that you are healthy and happy. Please take care of you, especially that the virus is breaking out again... I'm tired of this shit so let's be positive !

Reminder that you are always beyond loved, appreciated and amazing. I will always cherish you so much.

Love for you. 🤍✨

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝑛𝑐𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜𝑦 🎉