⇛ 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍

"Be back before midnight, be careful outside and call if anything happens

"Be back before midnight, be careful outside and call if anything happens." Taeyong says to Daewon who was waiting his best friend.

"Yes mom." He says smiling at the older member.

"I'm not joking Lee Daewon." Taeyong adds looking at the younger boy who keeps smiling cutely.

"Don't worry Tyong. I'm fine." Dae answers before his phone rang.

Yukhei came next to the younger boy looking at him quickly.

"If you need anything, of anything happens. You call me." He says to the boy who nods before smiling again.

The older boy watches his bandmate leaving the dorm before turning and looking at Taeyong who was completely stressed about the younger boy going out after what happened some days ago.

Daewon looks at Sun-oh who was waiting for him against his car.

"Hey you're finally here!" Sunny exclaims happy to finally have some time with his best friend.

"I missed you so much." Daewon whispers hugging his best friend, happy to be reunited with him.

The two boys smiles at each other before climbing in the car.

"I suppose Taeyong hyung says you better be home before midnight." Sun-oh says teasingly.

"Yeah.. I mean I'm not a kid but he's so protective." Daewon sighs a little.

"But he's right, especially with all the crap that happened in your life." His bestfriend says worried.

Daewon stayed silent as he watched his bestfriend drive, he knew everyone was worried about him and it wasn't his fault but he couldn't help feeling guilty. He put some music before singing the lyrics as Sun-oh was driving peacefully.

"Where are we going ?" Daewon asks him.

"To a basketball field. It's been such a longtime since you played basketball Dae, I wanted you to play it again."

They soon arrived in front of a gymnasium where they used to come when they were younger, this place was meaningful for Daewon.

"It means a lot huh?" Sun-oh teases him with a smile on his lips.

"So much." Daewon answers smiling.

They both entered the building before finding the basketball field. They both changed from their jeans to sports shorts and a big hoodie.

Daewon was so happy to play basketball again, he quickly took the ball from the bag and immediately run on the field, doing some shoots and scoring each time. His bestfriend was looking at him with a small smile on his lips, more than happy to see the younger boy freeing himself.

This place was where Daewon found his passion for music, he came here every time grabbing his guitar and playing while sitting on the floor when no one was there. Sun-oh could remember the first day he heard his bestfriend's deep voice singing. He was surprised about his voice touching him deeply, feeling the goosebumps rosing on his skin. He remembered when he saw Daewon dancing for the first time, the boy just being impressive with everything he did like he was born to dance and sing.