⇛ 𝗁𝖾𝗒... 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

⌜☆⌝

⌜☆⌝

Walking around the park, he could do that all day, he loved that period when snow was present and after the last episode of snow they had, everything was full of it. He really enjoyed snow, looking at the trees which were full of the white color, hearing the children screaming and laughing happily. Daewon really loved so many things.

"Daewon?" A voice suddenly called the younger one.

Slowly, the boy turns around, his eyes widening at the person at some meters of him.

"Kiwoon." He says looking at him before turning his back on him.

"Wait!" The older male wrapped his hand around the boy's wrist. "I want to talk to you."

"Talk ?"

Daewon chuckle bitterly as he looked at the older male.

"Last time you didn't even try to talk to me, you just used your fists so why would I want to listen to you or even talk with you ?"

Kiwoon sighed, of course he knew it would be really hard to make a great move but he was an adult, he had a life and he wanted to have his half little brother in his family. They both suffered too much, which was a reason for them to find each other and be a family, the family they never had.

"Look, I know what I did was awful, unforgivable, horrible and monstrous. But, I think, I think there was a reason dad wrote that letter to me.. and I think he would have enjoy if we could at least talk." Kiwoon tries to explain, frowning as he was scared too.

"Dad wrote a letter to you..?" Daewon asked quietly.

"You want to read it ? He talks about you in it, the police station called me saying they found something belonging to him."

Daewon nods slowly, Kiwoon sit down on the bench allowing his younger half brother to sit next to him. He gives him the letter, letting the younger read it silently.
He couldn't help but look at the soft features of the boy, it was his little brother, and he felt so awful about what he did.

"He wrote that he hopes for us to bond.." Daewon murmurs before looking at the older boy.

"He did.. look Daewon I know it's not going to be easy but after reading that letter.. I want us to become a family. I want my half brother to be part of my life, I want to be part of yours too, being here when you need before your comebacks, when you are stressed, when you need someone." Kiwoon says soflty "what I did was horrible, I shouldn't have acted like this.. I was just.. mad and I wanted someone to be the guilty one but you never were the guilty one."

Daewon nods softly before smiling, he looks at his older brother and knew at that moment, he wanted to forgive him, to have him in his life too.

"I think.. I'm ready to forgive you, I would love to have you in my life."

Kiwoon smiles warmly, his dimples popping. Daewon smiled too as he noticed the dimples he had too, both of them were happy.

"Hey, let's go drink a coffee or a hot cacao if you want." Kiwoon tells him.

The duo walked towards a coffee shop, laughing about some things until they reached it and sat, both of them ordered something with pastries.

"Tell me more about you Daewon, I know you're famous and incredible but I want to know my little bro."

"Well, I deal a lot with anxiety unfortunately, I love to do many things, I have a boyfriend.." he trails soflty smiling.

"What's his name ? Is he nice ? Does he makes you happy ? I'm so glad for you."

Seeing his older brother supportive about his relationship was something he would always cherish, especially in their country.

"He's amazing." He tells.

"I'm so glad.." Kiwoon trails "we both went through shit huh.."

"Yeah we did, but we made it right ? Like we're alive, we have our life, everything for us." Daewon quietly tells.

"We do, you know.. when you told me dad used to beat you up..., when he was coming to see my mom, he was violent too.." Kiwoon explains as a tear roll on his cheek "everything was so messed up.. he thought he could live two lives at the same time.. but it was impossible."

"He was mysterious, the only memory I have from him was the non stop violence, especially after my mom died.. I remember him disappearing at times.. which I think now was to come at your mother's house."

Kiwoon nods, they both kept talking for a little while, the younger explaining everything about his career as the older told him he had a wife and a son who was two years old. They exchange numbers and Kiwoon made sure he would go home safe.

When he entered the dorm, Daewon couldn't stop the smile spread on his lips. He was happy to finally have someone else than his grandfather to be part of his life, he was on the path of happiness.

"You seem happy." Sicheng says as he sees the younger "I'm glad"

"I actually am." He smiles before joining the boy who was walking towards the living room.

Everyone was here and the boy remembered it was their movie night of the week. He smiled as he sat next to the dreamies, hugging them softly.

He was scared to tell them about his afternoon, the meeting and discussion with his brother because he knew the older ones were protective with him. But then he knew that they would always support his decisions so he told them.
The boys listened carefully, small smiles spreading on their lips as they saw the happiness in Daewon's eyes, it was good enough for them to support him.

"Look it's snowing again." Shotaro says as he looked outside.

"It's so beautiful." Kun tells before everyone run to get ready.

They spend some time playing in the snow, everything was just so perfect at the moment and Daewon couldn't be more happier.

⌜☆⌝

Heyaaaaa~ new updates gents! I hope you guys will like this chapter, I personally like it a lot because Daewon is finally happy! What do we think about the big bro ? Kiwoon deserves his chance right ?
Hope you guys are fine, stay safe~
Don't forget to leave a comment I love them.

Reminder you're amazing, loved and supported by me! I love you please always be happy and safe 💖