⇛ 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍

Daewon is known for his sense of orientation which is absolutely awful

Daewon is known for his sense of orientation which is absolutely awful. He always need to have someone with him or he gets lost easily.

The 21 boys don't count the times he got lost somewhere and made them looking for him, some of moments were caught on camera 
and some not but the boys loves to tease him about it.

Vancouver.

The boys were out to visit the town and especially visit the places Mark told them about, they went to Gastown. Daewon was amazed by everything, he always found the simplest things the best. He looked at the famous clock and found it very amazing, he smiled seeing the boys amazed by it too.

Then, entering in a shop of souvenirs, Daewon looked around at the different items. He laughed when he saw the shorts styling as pyjamas.

"Hyung ! Can you buy me this cup ?" Daewon suddenly showed with a cup in his hands to Doyoung.

Doyoung laughed before nodding at the boy who smile widely. After buying the cup for the younger boy they kept walking in the streets for a while before going to a cafe Mark told them about.

Waiting for the boys to order, Daewon started to walk a little to see different things, he was in his thoughts and didn't notice he kept walking.

Daewon began to notice the things Mark told him about when he used to come here, he smiled noticing the little things.

Suddenly, he looked around to see his hyungs but couldn't find them. He grimaced a little before understanding that he was lost.

"I think I just lost myself." He says to the camera in his hand which was recording him.

He was completely lost that no bodyguard was with him and when he check his phone he saw 'no signal', he sighed.

"Well, I'm going to try to walk back there.. wait.. where did I came from?" He asks himself before looking around. "I swear one day Taeyong hyung is going to put me a leash."

Daewon started to walk a little just to try finding his way back, he looked at the trees and the beach in front of him.

"He's here." He heard.

His head turn to his right and he sees the boys running with the bodyguards who were with them.

"Lee Daewon where were you ?" Taeyong asked.