⇛ 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

Daewon finally debuted

Daewon finally debuted. He realized his dreams of being a singer and he was on stage to promote with his group their song, the 7th sense. The young boy made a powerful debut, showing his soft vocals and incredible skills in dance.

The fans absolutely loved the talented boy and found him very interesting but mysterious as he seemed to be reserved and shy.

That was true indeed, every time he trained; he didn't dare to talk or acts like he would have wanted, he was so focused on work and especially realizing his dreams that he didn't even try to open up to his members.

A sigh escape his lips as he was sitting on the floor of the gymnasium, his best friend looked at him.

"What's wrong Dae ?" He asks with a frown on his face.

Daewon met his bestfriend to release the stress and needed to see him, they immediately came to their special place and played basketball for some moments before they sat down on the floor.

"Do you think I'm idiot ?" He questions his bestfriend who frowns even more. "I mean I'm in a group, with amazing members, I debuted but I can't help to feel like too much in the room."

"That's bullshit. Daewon, we talked about this. Didn't we ?"

"Yeah I know we did. I should give myself a little more acceptance and care but I can't help it. I just.. I just feel like I don't belong with them." He explained sighing.

Sunny looks at his bestfriend, he perfectly knew it was Daewon's fears of being rejected and hurt talking.

"But they care about you. I can see the way they look at you during interviews, like you are important to them. You just have to open up yourself more. You told me you have been close with Ten ? Do it with the others too." The boy explains patting his bestfriend's hair.

"What if they don't like me..?"

"You're amazing, an angel, kind and caring who's struggling. You're yourself and I'm sure they will love you." Sun-oh explains to his bestfriend.

Daewon looks at the ground shyly.

"Plus, you trusted me when we met, I could have been a big bastard but you trusted me."

"That's because you helped me. In that alley, you fought them." Daewon mumbles.

Sun-oh looks at the younger boy, he remembered that day. When he found him, bruised and bloody, he couldn't stand without not doing anything. So, that day, the bullies who were standing in front of Daewon ended up being kicked badly.

"I felt like I needed to protect you." He admits before standing up "come on, let's get you home."

Sunny and Daewon took the bus to go back to the dorm, the older waved with a smile when Daewon was home.

The young boy made his way to the dorm, looking at everybody of the group who were present, even the ones who didn't debuted yet.

"Hey." He murmures making them smile at him.

Day by day, the young boy started to get more confident, he gave small smiles to the boys. He helped the dreamies when they needed. He was warming up to them.

The boys remarked it, they were happy that Daewon felt finally comfortable to warm up to them. Taeyong was really happy to see the young boy like this.

Since the training days, he saw how the young boy was giving everything in dance. Daewon actually impressed the whole group of rookies when he danced, hitting every small detail that only pro dancers would do.

Taeyong knew he was born for this.

They were in the kitchen, the young boy helping Jaehyun to do the chores.

"I'm glad to see you opening up to us." Jaehyun said with a small smile.

"You are?" Daewon asks shyly.

"Of course, you're our brother. We are a family." Jaehyun added making Daewon smile warmly.

Finally, after the chores the group found themselves playing some video games, releasing the little pressure they felt. They kept laughing and giggling at everything.

He remembered the words his bestfriend said when he got into the company. Daewon looked at the boys around him, he felt content.

He knew at this moment, that these boys were his new family, his home.

And he was glad.

note : hi guys I hope you're fine and healthy. I hope you're taking care of you!
A little chapter since I had finished it earlier than I thought I would. I know it's not perfect, I'll try to write something better when I'm a little free after work.

Also I feel super anxious at the time and it's awful. I have this lump in my throat.. I'm also thinking about stopping kick it because I'm not satisfied with it.. sorry for the readers.. I'll keep working on dear dream because I like it better..

Anyway, let's talk about you guys!
Where do you live ? Don't forget to wash your hands and stay healthy. 💚

WayV beyond live tomorrow! ❤️