⇛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗒

ᏞᎪᎢᎬ 2018

ᏞᎪᎢᎬ 2018

Daewon was sitting in the chair just looking at the woman standing in front of him. She let out a small smile before sitting in the chair just in front of him. She made them glasses full of water and some sweets were on the table.

"How have you been recently Daewon ?" She asked looking at his chocolate eyes holding a little light of hope.

"Things have been good, we have new members and we are very good together, they don't know their impact on me yet. But I feel good." He says smiling a little.

"This is a good thing then, the moment will come when you'll tell them what you need to. Daewon, I need to asks it and you know it. Have you considered hurting yourself recently ?" She questions him hoping for a negative response.

"With the stress and anxiety of the work and pressure I putted myself on, yes but I didn't do it. Instead I wrote lyrics, I practiced every time I wanted to hurt myself like I used to." The brown haired boy says.

The therapist took some notes, it was part of the process, she knew how hard it has been for him to overcome all the pain he felt. The mental torture he has been put on and the scars on his body.

"That's a good thing to do but don't overwork yourself too. You have to know your limits and share what you feel with the boys." She smiles softly at him.

The younger boy nods, he knew it after spending some time with his hyungs knowing how much sharing their struggles is important to help each other.

"Do you feel safe Daewon ?" She asks.

"Not completely at some time and moments. I always watch behind my back like I'm gonna get attacked or worse. I'm only safe when I'm around the boys." He explains "I think that they are my lifeline, the ones holding me up when I don't feel good."

She smiles at his words, she remembered the first time he came, he was young, not talkative at all and especially not cooperative. He wasn't sharing anything and it took her 2 months for him to open up. She knew about him not having a lot of friends at school, she knew about him being interested in dance and music. She knew a lot.

"Daewon, you know that you're one of the most amazing person I've ever seen. I had to deal with many people, many cases but yours.. it's the glow up I'm the proudest of. I'm happy this is our last session and I'm happy you found yourself." She smiles at him.

The young boy thanked her for everything she did, he took his time to make sure she knows she did an amazing work and that it was thanks to her he became this way.