⇛ 𝖥𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅

⌜✸⌝

⌜✸⌝

The boys were walking closely to each other, they couldn't stay still as they were excited to finally have some fun. Rehearsals has been hard on them those days and their manager decided to offer them some time off.

"I want ice cream." Daewon suddenly chimes looking at the shop.

"Maybe later, it's like 10 in the morning won." Jaehyun says, pinching his cheeks.

The younger boy starts to pout, following the boys to finally start their first attraction. They looked at the big eight, their eyes sparkling with excitement and joy.

"I'm not doing this." Mark says noticing the height.

"I'm staying with Mark hyung." Daewon adds, fearing the height of the fall.

The others leave the two boys, causing them to find a spot to watch them. As they waited for the guys to be in, they decided to share a talk. They talked about how they felt and Mark asked the younger how he felt.

"Oh look they are in!" Daewon smiles happily, noticing Johnny doing signs with his arms.

Then, they heard the screams of the boys, making them laugh, both clapping their hands before they stood. They made their way to find them, the others kept laughing and smiling about the ride.

Then, they went to do another ride, this time Daewon sat next to Taeyong, holding his hand tight.

"Daewonie keeps clenching my hand!" Taeyong laughs making the others smile.

The whole day, they spend their day laughing, smiling and having fun. It was one of the best days they had and they were so happy it was together.

"Can we go to the Ferris wheel??" Daewon asks excited, his eyes sparkling.

"Let's go!" Taeil says making him smile and runs to the wheel.

Daewon was jumping as he waited for their turn, he kept looking everywhere, his hands clapping before Donghyuck took them.

"Hyung calm down you're too exited." He says laughing.

"It's not my fault I just love Ferris wheels." Daewon tells, a small pout on his lips.

They waited for their turn before finally be able to be in it, Daewon was next to Jaehyun as Doyoung was sitting in front of him.

The younger boy kept watching the beautiful view as the wheel was stopping every time someone was going in.

"You really loves Ferris wheels huh bub?" Doyoung asks with a smile.

"I think they are amazing, like it's the perfect thing for a kiss."

"You're so romantic." Jaehyun smiles warmly.

"Just imagine, a day out in a fun fair with the person you love, eating some cotton candy. Then you try game to earn some plushies before finishing the day in the Ferris wheel especially when it's the sunset. And then boom, kiss." Daewon explains his romantic side.

The two others watches with a small smile, they wished he would have the possibility to realize this wish.

"I really hope that one day you'll take your lover here." Doyoung says.

Daewon smiles before looking at the sun going down, the older snap a pic of the young boy.
After their ride, they went out, waiting for everyone.

Their managers make them leave the attraction park, climbing in the car, Daewon settled his head on Johnny's shoulder as Yuta held his hand.
Fast enough, some soft snores were heard, they all laughed quietly before smiling.

They reached the dorm, Taeyong woke up the younger boy softly before they saw their others managers with pizzas. The whole night, they spend some time together, Daewon falling asleep after some time on Taeil's lap.

"He was happy today, that's really cool." Mark says making them nods.

Everyone knew how days like this were very perfect.

⌜✸⌝

note :
Soft chapter update, it's been a little while here so yeah..  I have to write some chapters but I think that the book will come to an end soon because Daewon's story is soon over.
You can still request some chapters ideas or things you want to see. I also have some things ready for the book.

Also, I'm currently writing a Kard's fifth member book so I hope you'll come and read it 😖🥰

Remember that you are incredible, good enough, loved and amazing. Never think low of yourself, never thing you aren't good enough. I love you 💚