⇛ 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖻𝗈𝗒

rock, paper, scissors

Daewon is unlucky, especially in games like this. So when they are playing rock, paper, scissors you can see him having his eyes wide open to make sure he succeed. Even with this technic he keeps loosing every time, causing a small pout forming on his lips and his members laughing at him before one of them would comfort him softly.

But one day, he went beyond this type of reaction which caused everyone to turn him into a meme.

Mark, Heachan, Johnny and him were playing rock, paper, scissors. It was the final round between Heachan and Daewon. The others were looking at them with a small smile on their lips.

"Rock, paper, scissors !" They both scream showing their hands.

Daewon lets out a scream before throwing himself on the floor, still screaming.

"Daewon are you hurt ?" Doyoung asked him a little bit scared.

The younger boy kept screaming before throwing his tantrum, making the others sighs and laughs at his over dramatic reaction.

"Stand up and stop being dramatic." Yuta says, laughing.

"Let me die from humiliation." He mumbles making the others laughs again.

Johnny stops laughing before going to help his younger brother standing up. Everyone notices the small pout on Daewon and immediately tries to cheer him up which ends up him being tickled by Yuta and Taeil.

a dramatic baby

Everyone loves to watch Daewon being himself, especially when the boy is being over dramatic. He exaggerates a lot sometimes and this makes his hyungs laughs and desperate at the same time.

Once, Daewon needed to go to the dentist which is something a lot of people don't enjoy. Well, you see this day.. the boy hid in a closet for two hours to escape the appointment.

He didn't succeed tho, Doyoung found him in the closet after two hours and five minutes, a wild laugh escaping his lips when he saw Daewon's upset face.

"Come on it's time to go." He says to the younger and catches his hand.

"NO NO NO ! I AM NOT GOING !" Daewon started to shouts.

"Yes you're going, it's just a control." He added before the others came to see the two.

"You don't understand hyung! I am going to die !" He screams making everyone rolls his eyes.

With Jaehyun and Johnny's help, the older boy succeeded placing the younger one in the car who couldn't stop pouting.

"You're gonna be fine Dae~" Jaehyun said with his usual smile.

"You betrayed me." The brown haired boy muttered which made Jaehyun stop smiling.

After the appointment, Daewon ended up cuddling Jaehyun watching Star Wars and eating ice cream.

hyperactive

It was soon midnight when the boys looked at Daewon being his hyperactive self. They had a pretty good night, laughing and playing games, not noticing the boy who drank some coffee which explains his hyperactivity.

He started to put some music before singing and dancing, making his bandmates looking at him with a little smile and happiness.

But, when he couldn't stop after Taeyong asking him gently to stop screaming the lyrics that's where everybody started to be pissed by him. They all tried to get him to shut up before they eventually gave up, thinking that he would stop which unfortunately wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Daewon, please just stop." Renjun said coldly.

"First, that's hyung to you. Let me leave !" He says, his amazing and charming smile appearing.

Jisung and Xiaojun went to the kitchen and finally understood why he was so hyper and couldn't stop. They looked at each other before sighing and going back in the living room.

"He's not going to stop anytime soon since he drank coffee." Xiaojun announces.

"You have to be kidding me." Kun mumbles.

They let the boy being his self for a long hour where some of them wanted to knock him out. They were so used of the screams, that they didn't noticed the boy felt asleep on the floor, cuddling a pillow.

"Wait- do you hear that ?" Johnny asks them.

They all frown before Taeil laughs softly at the sight in front of him.

"He's finally asleep but you have to see that." He says with a smile.

The members smiled when they saw him asleep and caught some pics of him before finally going to their room. Taeyong put a blanket on Daewon, knowing that it was better not to wake him up.

Never let Dae drink coffee at night especially if you can't handle him.

note :
Okay so this isn't really good but it was funny and Daewon is like that. I wrote a chapter for 2018, prepare tissues or not..?
If you have any request tell me ?

Remember that you are good enough, beautiful and strong. I love you 💚