⇛ 𝖽𝖺𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇

MOTIVATED & AMBITIOUS

When Daewon found himself starting singing and dancing, he always tried harder to be better. He trained very hard until his debut. The young boy is very motivated in every topics, he would do anything to learn and be better. He's also very ambitious, he believes in a lot of things and with his motivation he hopes for the best.

He said to his members that one day they would play in more important festivals in the US and they laughed at him. The day they went on different talk shows and had interviews, they believed more in him and the way he saw things.

PRODUCTIVE & HARDWORKING

Since Daewon's debuts, the fans claimed they never really saw him have a real break. In different videos filmed by the staff, people can see how much efforts the boy would put. He's very hardworking to the point that Taeyong has to stop him sometimes.

He's also very productive, he always does something productive, we don't see him a lot being lazy as he loves to causes trouble. He helps a lot the production crew with the albums recording sessions and the final touches.

SHY & INTROVERTED

A lot of people saw Daewon as an extraverted person but in reality, he's very shy and introverted in many things. It took him a while to open up to his bandmates, a fear of being destroyed was persistent inside of him.

Daewon is also introverted, in many public places he would be very silent and look at everyone. He seems cold because of his face but he's an actual puppy.

CARING

Daewon wasn't seem as someone who could care that much about his members, a lot of fans thought that he wasn't getting along with them at first.
When the recording sessions videos were out, many were pleased and surprised to see Daewon caring about his members.

They could see him giving some advices to the dreamies, helping them with the songs. After that, more videos showed how Daewon was very caring and affectionate towards his members. This caused everyone's hearts to burst.

LOYAL & SINCERE

Since the day he opened to his members, he showed his loyalty to his members proving how they were important to him. Despite being not able to open up, they knew the boy was loyal with them it made them happy.

When Daewon would suddenly confess things, they know he's sincere, he's like this. Even if sometimes it hurts, the boy would rather tell the truth than lie. Especially to his brothers who represents his family.

STUBBORN

STUBBORN

That was one of the things the boys hate the most. Daewon is maybe one of the most stubborn person ever, he's never giving up until he wins the argument. For example, Taeyong tells him to stop practicing because he did perfectly, Daewon being the stubborn boy he is wouldn't listen and would keep dancing. Until Johnny or anyone else makes him stop.

When he doesn't want to do something he would do anything to stay at home.

FUNNY & COMPETITIVE

Everyone knows how Daewon is funny, sometimes he would just breath and makes his friends laugh. He's that type of friend who would cheer you up by doing silly jokes and would twerk if it makes you laugh.

Daewon is known for being competitive, he doesn't like to loose and would do anything to win, including cheating, remember rock paper and scissors ? That wasn't such a big reaction.
That boy is clearly so competitive that it can be scary sometimes, especially when he plays basketball.

note : i know it's pretty short but I've been working a lot this week and it was hard.
Eunwoo playing basketball is so amazing, I'm in love with this boy istg.

Reminder to stay healthy and safe, thank you all for reading !

give feedback

I love you 💚