⇛ 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽

⌜☆⌝

⌜☆⌝

Daewon was playing piano in the music room, his mind being somewhere else. He thought about the past years, the past months and he was happy that happiness was finally real for him. He has been promoting with the dreamies their last comeback, happy to be with them on stage.

"I love hearing you play piano." He hears, recognizing a voice.

He turns around a little surprised, discovering his amazing boyfriend.

"What are you doing here? I- you are supposed to end your filming in some weeks."

"I wanted to surprise you plus I'm on a break."

Lucas cupped Daewon's cheeks to kiss him, his hands caressing his cheeks during their kiss.

"I planned something for tonight, can you go change?" Lucas asks gently, his lips brushing on Daewon's ones.

"Okay I'm going to get ready."

Daewon made his way to his room, Mark was sitting on his bed waiting for him. He helped him pick a outfit, his hair slightly curled.

"Your date is waiting so go." Mark told him with a proud smile.

"Thanks Mark, I'm kinda stressed like it's a little sudden."

"Don't worry, it's just a date."

Daewon smiled again before he left his room, passing Taeyong's who hugged him proudly.

He joined Lucas who was talking and laughing with Jaehyun before the duo left, they drove to the restaurant and the younger boy was shocked to see there wasn't anyone in the restaurant.

"Did you rant the restaurant just for us two??" Daewon asked surprised.

"Yes but someone is coming later for the dessert."

During their diner, the duo were talking about many things, Lucas was glad about his filming in China and Daewon was happily explaining how happy he was to perform with his brothers on stage.

Yukhei had the biggest smile on his face when he was listening to the younger.

"Daewon?"

"Mmh?"

"Have you ever thought about anything for our future ?"

"Like living together ? I definitely did, it's something I want, especially breakfast in bed." Daewon smiles as the older chuckle.