⇛ 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

⌜⁂⌝

⌜⁂⌝

Autumn, the perfect sent of the rain, the way the trees were loosing their green color to turn into warm colors like orange and reddish. Daewon was walking in the forest, enjoying his time on his own, snapping some pictures of the nature. His small eyes sparkling with the amazement of the simple beauty emanating from the trees, the sky, the forest.

The young boy kept walking until he heard some noises, looking around he wasn't expecting to find a baby fox whimpering by his wounds.

"Oh buddy.." he whispers before coming closer tot he animal.

Daewon always loved animals, he enjoyed looking at the different species who are sometimes ethereal. Slowly, his hand reached the orange fur of the animal, patting him slightly to make him stop whimpering. Then, the boy grabbed him with slow movements, making sure to not hurt the fox before carrying him in his arms.

"I'm going to get killed by Taeyong hyung but I have to help you." He smiles to the animal, innocently.

Daewon took the animal back to the dorm, hiding him in his jacket before going into his room. He laid the animal before running towards the bathroom, taking the first aid kit even if he didn't know how it could help.

He tried to help the animal, cleaning the cuts he had on his paws before bandaging him.
He let the animal on his jacket, noticing his weakness as he closed his eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened, Mark standing with wide eyes open as he looked at the animal before looking back at Daewon.

"Oh you're gonna be in so much troubles." Mark's teasing tone comes out.

"Hyung please don't say anything!"

"Why would I do that ?"

"Because you're my best hyung !" Daewon says, making the Canadian giggle.

"You're only saying that because you don't want me to tell Taeyong hyung you took a baby fox home. Nice try Dae." Mark says before running towards the kitchen to find their leader.

Daewon immediately runs after him, trying to catch him as he didn't wanted the animal to be thrown into danger.

"Taeyong hyung!" Both shouts arriving to the kitchen.

The leader turns to look at them, raising an eyebrow just before Daewon slams his hand on Mark's mouth, trying to make him shut up.

"Mark said he wanted to cook for dinner, he said you need rest." Daewon smiles sheepishly just before earning a kick in his shin from Mark.

"There's no way Mark should be alone in the kitchen." Johnny suddenly chimes in making the Canadian scoffs.

"He can be a great cook!" Daewon says adding a smile.

Taeyong rolls his eyes before he makes them leave the kitchen, Daewon runs inside his room to stay with the small animal as Mark follows him.

"How did you find him ?"

"He was hurt in the forest, I couldn't leave him hyung." The boy says, a small pout forming in his lips.

"He looks badly hurt, you did a great job tho." Mark praises the younger who smiles.

The door opened, letting Donghyuk comes in and find the duo with the small animal. He immediately closes the door before crouching down next to the bed.

"Hyung.. what happened to him ?"

Daewon sighs, knowing he found the animal in the forest, a lot of things could have happened but he didn't know what.

"I don't know.. I just hope he'll heal fast because even if I wanted to, we can't keep him here." He says making the two smiles at how he was realistic.

Three days past, Mark and Donghyuck helped the boy to hide the animal, clean him and feed him, the three kept being together all the time to make sure the animal was fine.

Taeyong frowns as he sees them rushing towards Daewon's room, finding their behavior weird since some days.

"Guys, don't you found Mark, Daewon and Hyuck weird ?" He asks looking at the others.

"Maybe ? I haven't really paid attention." Jaehyun shrugs

"They are, I'm pretty sure they are hiding something." Doyoung tells him before he stands up.

Taeyong and Doyoung made their way towards their member room, they slowly opened the door to see the tree facing the bed. Taeyong kept frowning before he sees something moving, making his eyes widening.

"What the fuck is that?" Yuta asks out of nowhere as he followed the two.

"It was Daewon's fault!" Mark and Donghyuck says simultaneously.

"Lee Daewon." Taeyong says.

"I just wanted to help him." He murmurs before looking down.

Immediately the leader crouches down in front of him, raising his chin before smiling softly.

"We can't keep him but we will until he gets better, alright bub ?"

Days passed, the little fox spend his time sleeping next to the boy, always by his side as the others cooed. They loved the fact Daewon was happy with his friend. They knew the fox would leave soon and they feared the younger's reaction.

The day finally came, it was time to release the small animal back to his freedom. Daewon crouched down in the forest, letting him feel the nature. The other boys looked at how the animal looked at the boy who saved him.

The animal left, leaving the boy as he ran away, happy.

Jaehyun patted the boy's shoulder, smiling softly before they got home, proud of their friend.

⌜☆⌝

I am so sorry this request took some time, I hope you guys will enjoy this soft and fluffy chapter! I love you lots 🤍