Chapter 7.

*PHOEBE'S POV*

I tried to keep the guitar strums low, but it's most definitely impossible when you get so into a song. Well, I don't have lyrics yet, I'm waiting for Harry on that, but I do have a whole strumming pattern for a song.

Making and writing new songs feels like the biggest accomplishment, it makes you feel so achieved and giddy inside. Harry and I always feel that way when we make songs we're proud of, those are some of the best memories we have together.

Sitting in our old childhood bedrooms after tours were over, taking a break from the world and writing silly little songs we liked, which turned out to be crazy, chart topping hits.

It's crazy where this type of lifestyle gets you, and you yourself gets to choose how to live it.

I did end up touching up what I think I'm gonna call 'Deep End.' I just had to touch up some rough guitar bits, add some vocals, all that extra stuff. I'm super proud of it though, it has superficial meaning to me.

A little bit later, leading to now, I've just been messing around in this little studio, writing a few lyrics that ended up coming to mind, making guitar beats out of all of them. It's now 4:30am, I still don't know why I have this much energy, but I'm glad I do, otherwise I would probably wanna stay in bed all day.

I think today is gonna be a good day.

Despite that I'll be tired, I think I feel productive.

That's the pain of trauma and anxiety, you never know what days will be good, and what days will haunt you. You just have to fight through each and every one of them, eventually leading you to a good day.

  The funny thing about writing songs is that you can write about whatever you want. You can write about someone that is right next to you, far away, or gone in general. Writing about those people might bring closure to the writer, it might make them feel something that they haven't felt in a long time.

This idea sprung up into my head for the past hour, I don't want to continue it without Harry, though. I think his input is always worth my time, which I know I for sure want him to write this song with me.

"Sweet creature.. Had another talk about where it's going wrong..." I started singing, but I heard a slight knock on the door. It was faint... but I think I heard it? "Come in!" I yell as soft as I can without getting up and opening it on my own. As expected, a woken Harry entered the room.

"Good morning..." He said, rubbing his eyes, his morning voice shining through. Harry's morning voice is the cutest and hottest thing in one, it's so addictive. Every rasp, every word, he's pure perfection.

"Morning, sleepy..." I responded back to him, watching him sit on the little couch in the corner, right next to where I'm recording.

"How long have you been up, love?" He asked as he placed his hand on my thigh, reaching from where he was doing to do so. Gestures like this drive me crazy, everyone can absolutely tell that physical touch is my love language. Always will be.

"Not long.." I try and lie, but I know he can see right through me, he always does. "Three hours." I claimed simply, his face turning into a frown. For some reason, he felt the need to get up and hug me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I love his touch. But why?

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked in a pouty voice, rubbing my hair with my head laid on his shoulder as he hugged me. I shook my head yes, but it honestly isn't as big of a deal as he's making it out to be. "I'm sorry, you deserve sleep."

"H, it's alright!" I laughed, finally pulling out of the hug. "We went to bed super early, so I just woke up. You on the other hand... slept the whole time. Hog." I poked fun at him, enjoying making him laugh right when he woke up. That's nice if I do say so myself.