Chapter 21.

A/N: Play the song whenever you'd like, I couldn't find the perfect spot for it.

*PHOEBE'S POV*

I never saw myself doing what I did last night, but I never said it was a bad thing.

Obviously I've always found Harry attractive, and I thought about him in many ways. Did I think my fantasies would come true? Absolutely not.

Am I glad they did? Fuck yeah I am.

I can tell he's been awake, the alarm woke us both up but we didn't move, his breathing is steady and I can feel his eyes on me. I've been awake too, I just didn't wanna say anything, only because that means the day starts and we leave the bed.

We have to drop Ash off to the airport, which is gonna be the hardest part of my day. We're planning to go home soon, and I know everyone is sad to leave Jamaica, but I think we got what we needed from being here.

The songs we've written here are amazing and are good contenders for the album, I'm also super stoked for that. We've written four songs that we like the best, and I know we could write ones just as wonderful back home and in England.

My hands have traced his butterfly on his sternum for the past five minutes... but I don't wanna stop. It's so soothing to him, and I know we both feel on top of the world right now.

All his tattoos are meaningful in a way, I'm surprised I still haven't gotten one to this day.

Maybe we could do that today... it sounds fun, even though I'm deathly afraid of needles.

Once in the 5th grade, I had to get three shots at once, which turned into four because I decided to get the flu-shot.

  My father came with me, he hadn't left us yet and Allison decided to stay home. She never wanted to be the one to take me places.

I screamed so loud for each shot, I' m surprised I didn't squeeze my dad's hand off, and everyone in the lobby could hear all my screams.

Everyone though it was hilarious, but it hurt so fucking bad.

So yeah, needles aren't my thing, but I think getting a tattoo with H could be fun. He'd keep me company and I'd handle it better with him around.

It'd also be meaningful, small and dainty but just as much impact as a huge one.

The way I see tattoos is that each one has a purpose, whether someone says it was impulse or it has no meaning whatsoever. But, when you pick out a tattoo, you pick it for a reason and it drew you to that certain one.

Tattoos create memories, and having memories with Harry is the most important thing to me. They can also remind you of important parts of your life that you don't wanna forget, whether it's good or bad, happy or sad, exciting or disappointing.

Having something on my body for the rest of my life is scary, but not when it's representing the one thing that's stuck with me for my whole life.

I don't know why I was thinking this hard about a tattoo, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately without even realizing it.

My head was in the space of Harry's neck, his hands in my hair and mine around his waist.

I could get used to this forever, it's the most beautiful way to wake up.

"What're you thinking about, P?" He brushed his hands through the ends of my hair softly, feeling the remains of his fingertips slowly guide down to my back, right before he'd go back up and do it again.