Chapter 27.

PHOEBE'S POV:

  There was a knock at Ashlyn's door, it freaked us all out, mainly because of what we were doing in the midst of the sudden knock.

  Ashlyn insisted that she'd grab the door, so she put all her clothes back on and headed out to the main door. Harry and I just sat there, it wasn't awkward, but we wanted to know what the hell was going on and who would show up at her door this late.

  You couldn't see the front door from Ashlyn's room, so we waited for her to come back or to say something, and to my surprise, she told me to come to the door.

  "Who the fuck is at the door, do you have any clue who it could be?" I asked Harry, my anxiety rising quickly, which Harry could already sense. Hence why he placed his hand on the small of my back as I started to put my clothes back on as well.

  "I have no clue, baby... I'm sure everything is fine, just go to the door with Ash, okay? I'll be right here when you get back." Harry reassured me like he always does so perfectly, I really don't know how he does it.

  Through Harry's small pep-talk, Ashlyn continuously yelled my name, making me even more nervous to see what she wanted, more like why she wanted me.

  I gave Harry a small peck on his soft lips, feeling his skin even just the slightest bit already settled some strange part of me.

  Making my way out to the door, the voice of the person standing outside of it became way more prominent, I stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard it.

  I walked up to the door all the way, seeing Allison standing at the doorstep.

  "Mom." That's all I say, it even feels like a fucking sin to be calling her that. No matter if she birthed me, any older woman in my life is more of a Mom to me than she ever will or could be.

  "Hi Phoebe." She gave the same attitude back, which I don't know what I did to deserve it. If anything, I should be the one to do it.

"What do you want?" I ask simply, wanting her to not be a second longer. I wonder if Harry can hear any of this, probably not because I couldn't hear anything while we were both in there, except for Ashlyn practically screaming my name to come out here.

  "Why is your hair so messed up? Ashlyn's too. What were-"

  "What the fuck do you want?" I yelled at her this time, not caring who hears me. I could hear Harry come out of the bedroom as soon as Ashlyn started to walk back to give Allison and I space.

  "Baby, what's going-" He started his sentence, but as soon as he saw my mom, he started turning back with Ash.

  I muttered a "thank you" to both of them, turning back around to face Allison. I ran my fingers through my hair, this always being a nervous tactic I tend to use. That one started when I was little, I don't know why, but it works.

  The anger and pure frustration I get from even just speaking to her.. it ruins my entire mood and all my days.

  "I tracked you down, and I figured out you were here. That's how I knew where you were. I-"

  "You what? How are we gonna skip passed the fucking step where you said you tracked me?" Pure anger poured out of me, I couldn't control it, especially after what just came out of her mouth.

  How the fuck did she track me? It makes no sense, how does she even know how to do that?

  Who in my family even knows how to do that kind of shit?