Chapter 26.

*HARRY'S POV*

  Tonight wasn't supposed to ever go this way, but when you have your dream girl and her best friend in the same room, both willing to do what you want to do, you can't help but wonder what it'd be like.

  Phoebe talked to me more about her mom and explained it all, Ashlyn and I sat and listened because we knew she needed to let it out.

  I'm glad we can be the people she trusted for that kind of information.

  But we all couldn't help but make intense eye contact, I knew something was gonna go down, it's just about when that happens.

  Or how it will happen.

  Ashlyn is Phoebe's best friend, I wouldn't wanna invade any of her space.

  But, in Jamaica, she did in fact express to me that she wouldn't disclose the fact of us three... messing around.

  Nothing has happened yet, we're all three working on a song right now.

  It seemed weird to me at first because I never knew Ashlyn had a huge love for music, she just never wanted to indulge in it herself. But, it turns out she's a great songwriter.

  And... It was the exact touch we needed for the album, it's all true but it's a more sexual song.

  Writing sexual songs has always made me nervous, especially in the band... it all just felt so taboo.

  Like it wasn't bound to happen at some point.

  Even though everyone knows that it would happen at some point in time of making this album.

"The chorus is really fucking good, H... It's simple but it's fucking hot." Ash started to speak, her words making me flustered with the way she looked me up and down.

  And the only reason I was this nervous was because Phoebe had her eyes on both of us, making sure Ashlyn didn't make a wrong move.

  "Now... Phoebe, this isn't really the part I wanted to write right now, but it's coming to me so easily and it just has to be a part of the song..." I was nervous nonetheless.

  "Whatcha got?" She smirked.

  "She's got a family in Carolina, so far away, but she says I remind her of home..." I started to sing and strum the guitar, and I was scared because it's about who she never wants my songs to be about.

  "Harry.." She warned me, the way her eyes glistened with hatred and anger only turned me on.

  She doesn't want any other people hitting on me. She doesn't want to think about other people having sex with me.

  I like that.

  "Feelin oh so far from home..." I finished out the first line, waiting for the reaction.

  She glared at me, but in the hottest fucking way possible.

  "You okay, baby?" I ran my fingertips along her thigh slowly and smoothly, sending slight chills on her body.

  "Mhm... just fine." She cleared her throat, I knew she wasn't fine but that's what she wanted me to believe.

  I knew Ashyln knew what this was all about, there's no doubt in my mind that Phoebe kept it from her for months.

  They tell each other everything, I wonder what else my girl has said about me..

  "P, come with me." Ash suddenly spoke up, she was always the type of person to calm Phoebe down, maybe that would've been one of those moments.