Chapter 18.

*HARRY'S POV*

  I honestly don't know where that song came from, it just felt right to make. I started writing it a week ago, right when the topic of the one fight that I thought would ruin our friendship.

  This morning was when I really couldn't get it out of my head, I needed to finish the song to feel complete about the whole thing. Talking to Phoebe helped a lot too, and not only with that.

  She's becoming more bold with me, and the secret fact that I love it will only stay with me. I don't wanna give into her, I don't wanna give her that satisfaction, but I love when she takes over. The fact that she's comfortable enough with me to express that side of her, it makes me very happy.

  I never thought we'd come to the day of feeling each other out, teasing one another on the way to the studio. I never thought she'd be having her hand over my cock, driving me absolutely mad till she stopped, just to do it all on purpose.

  She's literally asking for it.

  But that's for tonight.

  We're now on our way home from the studio, we continued ideas for Meet Me In The Hallway, and we came up with an idea called 'Baby Honey.'

  I'm proud of myself for getting the courage to make a song about one of the worst things in my life, I for sure thought P wouldn't wanna be my friend after I treated her like a sack of shit that night.

  Our hands are currently tangled together on the front console, and I don't think I'll ever not get butterflies from her skin connected to mine, in any form.

It's truly the most electrifying feeling I've ever had, definitely better than anyone else I've held hands with. I think it also could be different because we are best friends, the expectation of us to never reach this limit only made it more exciting and thrilling.

  Her skin is so smooth, the way each crevasse and crack smooths out, it's such an amazing feeling.

  She hasn't said much on the way back, I wonder if she's thinking about anything in particular. Maybe because I said I'd punish her, and I know she'll enjoy every single part of it.

  I know I'm gonna enjoy every single part of it too. Teasing her, kissing up her thighs as she tries to push my head further down, pulling my hair, but knowing that she basically asked for it.

  "What're you thinking about?" I asked her out of the blue, my thumb landing light strokes against the soft skin on her hand.

  "Not much..." She raised her eyebrows, refusing to look at me, keeping her eyes on the road ahead of us.

  "C'mon... Talk to me." I lowered my tone, just in case it was anything sad or that she was upset.

  But the question inside my head was quickly answered when I took my hand out of hers, placing my own right back on her inner thigh, my knuckles just barely touching her sex.

  "Fuck, H... I can't tell you what's wrong if you do that." She kept her eyes on the road as I did, but I looked over at her for one second, seeing her teeth nip her own bottom lip.

"No... Cause that's exactly what's wrong." I looked over at her through my black sunglasses, the Jamaica sun in my eyes, finally figuring out what was wrong by one little touch. She finally looked at me, meeting eye to eye.

  "You figured it out just by touching my thigh?" She asked, scoffing.

  "You're sexually frustrated... Have you had any sex while being here?" I questioned, smiling at her because of the topic. I wouldn't be surprised, she really hasn't slept around since before Ashlyn. That's not a problem at all, I just can't imagine how irritated she is, especially after all the teasing we've done to each other.