Chapter 30.

PHOEBE'S POV:

The moment I opened my eyes, I was scared Harry actually wasn't gonna come back to bed last night. I don't know what allowed me to think that, but I felt insecure about the fact that he might not stay.

He had a right to leave if he wanted to, cause the second he picked up his jacket I thought that meant he was leaving, but he just folded it and put it on the top of my dresser.

I felt the warmth of his body shoved against mine, my head was pressed up against his chest where I could feel his heart beating, and my hand was wrapped around his neck sloppily. He had a t-shirt on, which I wasn't really used to because he rarely wears them to bed.

My eyes kept themselves shut, mainly cause the sun shining through my blinds was too fucking bright, and I didn't even know what time it is. We both didn't get done talking till 4am, so who knows what time he actually went to bed.

I brought my fingertips to the ends of his curly hair on the nape of his neck, the longness of it not being there. He must've tied it up in a bun after his shower, I love when he does that because it gets really curly and it's just fucking beautiful.

He's always been beautiful.

Beautiful, beautiful boy.

Harry groaned softly, I knew he loved when I'd play with the soft hairs on the back of his neck, it'd been his favorite thing since we'd been little.

"Mornin' baby." He played with the end strands of my hair, I could feel his cold rings slightly touch my back. His voice was so fucking soothing in the mornings, I'd marry the rasp if I could.

When did I take my shirt off?

Did he do it?

"Where'd my shirt go?" It'd been the first time I talked, so my voice was just equally as raspy as his was. Crying makes it even deeper, I could bust on spot right now.

"You barely had the blanket on you when I came back to bed... You were burning up, so I took it off for ya." He used his knuckles to brush against my shoulder, I could shutter at the magnifying feeling.

I leaned closer into him, moving upwards to cradle into his neck, leaning up to kiss his jaw. I let my lips linger there for a second, I don't know why I felt the need to keep them there for longer than I usually do, it just felt right.

"And now you're wearing it." I looked down at the t-shirt again, realizing the similar pattern that was on my body when I fell asleep.

"Always knew my girl had a good eye..." Harry moved his head slightly, to get a better look into my eyes.

He just stared and stared, I didn't look away, but I kept the thought of why. He does this a lot, but I really just felt the love in his eyes at this moment. Everything with us felt so put together, I never knew that talk we had hours ago would mean so much, and would actually prove it.

"Is there something on my face, or what? Staring like a fucking creep at this point. It's starting to get frustrating, fucking freak-" I took my hand off of his neck to bring it up to his cheek, tapping it a few times playfully, but he still wouldn't look away. "Helloooo?"

"Am I not allowed to look at what's mine?" He tilted his head and finally opened his damn mouth, making what he said worth the wait with his hand in mine, he snatched it away from his cheek the minute he opened his mouth.

Does he even acknowledge how hot that was? How hot he is?

Of course he does, he's Harry Styles.