Chapter 15.

*HARRY'S POV*

  She knew I was lying that whole time, and to be honest, I wanted to set her off like that.

  I loved her hand on my throat, squeezing enough to make me harder than I ever have. I just couldn't give in, I needed her to treat me how I've always wanted.

  I needed to drive her crazy like she always does me.

  To be honest, it was hard to not kiss her right then and there, I could tell by the way she kept staring at my lips, then licking her own, that she wanted it too.

  We've held out for many years, it wouldn't hurt either of us, but I know we both enjoy the thrill of it all.

  The thrill of tension and teasing, how she got to see how submissive I got. And she's lucky, I'm only like that for her.

  If she told me to get on my knees and worship her I would, I'd do anything she wanted me to.

  I don't know how she has that kind of power over me, but she has no idea the kind of power I'll have over her in a little bit.

  If she ever thought she'd get away with all the hell she put me through tonight, she's wrong. And I'll tease her just as much, not laying a part of my lips on her lips.

  I have other plans for my own lips.

  And it'll drive her more than insane.

Hopefully she'll still be wearing that lace top, it drove me absolutely fucking inanse. More than I already was.

  Her body... I've never had the privilege to look at it like that, but just by what she did, I think I can do that from now on. I've never taken the time to actually appreciate her figure, how perfect she was in my eyes.

  No body is perfect, not a single one. Every figure has its flaws and imperfection,  even mine. And all humans need to take in the beauty of it all, how much female bodies go through. I know it's not easy to be a woman, and if men could just take a second to think about that, something would at least be better in that sense.

  I did see the Victoria's Secret bags when I walked in, but I didn't think anything of it, only because she's never worn anything for me. And, she shouldn't have to. Feeling good in her own body is important to me, and I'm glad she felt confident enough to wear it in front of me.

  I just hope she hasn't taken it off yet, I have plans.

  Even thinking about my plans has me shifting in place.

  She left me harder than ever, so I'll leave her just as infuriated.

  The little stunt she pulled, ordering me around and shoving me on the wall just to push me back down on the bed, pretending she was gonna kiss me.

  My mind side-tracked in that moment, something different completely taking over my body. I had to shower afterwards, too sweaty and hard to leave myself alone.

  Moaning her name has the best roll on my tongue, I need more of it. I've never been able to do it out loud, and now... I can't even explain how crazy it makes me. I need her to always feel confident around me when she's feeling some type of way.

  In the car before we arrived at the studio, I noticed how dressed up she got, so I did the same. Only to impress her, I always feel like I need to in a sense.

I could tell it did things to her, shifting in the passenger's seat as I kept my hand on her inner thigh, circling my thumb to add friction, I know she felt something.