Chapter 14.

*PHOEBE'S POV*

His loud ass clinking boots came to my rescue, at least that's what he thought. Little does he know, those loud ass shoes might as well as stomp on my fucking throat at this point.

I was prepared to be bold, but now everything's caught in my throat even just staring at him.

No. I can't give in. He's acting too different, I need to confront him.

"P, what's wrong?" He tried to come closer to me, but I instantly stepped back.

"No, don't ask that." My eyes stayed on his, but I don't think he's ever seen them so furious.

"No, I'm gonna ask that." He tried to walk in front of me again, but this time I fully snapped.

"Fucking stop!" I threw my wallet on accident, but I truly could give less of a fuck. He doesn't get to act like everything's okay, he knows what he did.

"Phoebe, what the fuck is going on?" He only raised his voice a little bit, which I appreciated because even if I raise my voice at him, he's never done the same back.

"Don't try and act like you don't know!" I threw my arms up for a second before slapping them back down on the sides of legs, making a big smacking sound. Does he truly not know what he's doing? Is he that clueless?

I could tell he took a decent amount of time to truly think about it, he looked purely confused.

He looked defeated, like he didn't know what I was yelling at him for. And he needs to stop with those big puppy dog eyes, I'm trying to confront him.

"Phoebe I... I don't know what I did to make you this mad." Harry dropped his head, his shoulders starting to shake very slowly.

I'm still mad, and I can't give in. But, I do feel terrible for putting all this shit on him, especially after whatever he went through last night.

But that's the thing, I don't know why he acted like that last night, and I don't know how to get it out of him without making it worse.

I should just leave. I need to cool off anyway. It'd be better instead of yelling about nonsense in this studio hallway.

I didn't even say anything, just grabbed my wallet off of the ground, pushing past Harry and getting the fuck out of here.

Maybe I should just drive around? Being in the car always calms and settles me, maybe it could help now.

But where would I go?

I honestly don't care about that either. I'll go anywhere but here.

I can't be around him right now. He's driving me insane. Harry always drives me insane, but not usually to the point where I wanna shut him the fuck up with a kiss and force the problems out of him.

God, what the fuck is happening to my hormones and I?

He just knows how to get under my fucking skin without trying.

How can he just ignore and forget what happened last night? It's not as easy as he's making it, how does he ignore all the voices in his head and just go about his day? Acting like everything is normal when it's far from it?

Is that a superpower he was secretly given? Cause if so, I don't just want it, I need it.

Fuck, I didn't even drive here. Harry did. His car, not mine.

Making my way back into the door after being halfway outside of it, thankfully Harry being right in the same spot, I stand in front of him.

"Keys, now." I look him up and down before into his eyes again. He looked at me with a worried look, so I reassured him. "I'm not gonna crash. Hand em' over." I said with no exception.