Chapter 8.

A/N:

Sorry in advance to Jessie, it's a Why Don't We song...

Also, imagine the picture Phoebe takes with Harry's long hair, he hasn't cut it yet.

Love you;).

*PHOEBE'S POV*

This isn't real. My mind is fucking me over. My fever dreams are becoming a reality.

The feeling I have is indescribable. I find myself sprinting down the stairs like no one's watching. I don't even blink an eye, I don't look at my feet to try and make sure I don't fall.

I just ran. As fast as I could down the flight of stairs.

Pushing through Harry to get to the doorway, I embraced myself in this pair of arms. The arms I got so used to being held by.

I can't believe Ashlyn is here right now.

I haven't seen her in about 6 months, somewhere near there. And now all I wanna do is hug here till the day I die.

Because I know there will come a day where she'll need to leave again, and that'll be the last of her until next time.

We're best friends, and I'm eternally grateful for that, I just wish I could see her more often. I try and put the effort in, I do.

But it's hard when you're also best friends with a worldwide famous pop star, the one you love so much. It's hard when you write for that said pop star, taking up all your free time.

The thing is, I had a choice. And I chose this one, and I don't regret one bit of it.

But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to miss people and want to be with my old friends and family.

This is the life I chose, so I need to live in like it's my last.

Cause I know that it is.

I looked over at Harry, widening my eyes because I'm in so much shock. All he did was smile and smirk at me, watching Ashlyn and I's interaction lasting for longer than I thought, but I truly don't mind.

I haven't felt her touch in so long, and now that she's really here, I don't wanna let go. And it's not even in that way either, I just really missed her.

"I missed you so much, Pheebs." Ashlyn said as her voice muffled from my neck, her arms around my waist as mine are around her neck.

"I missed you too, holy shit." I replied as I finally came out of the hug, touching her face to make sure she is really here. "How.. how are you.." I started to stutter, still in utter shock that she's in my presence.

"Harry.. He did it all. It was all his idea." She smiled at Harry, then back to me, then back to Harry. I instantly went to H, hugging him as tight as I could. My eyes started to water again and my throat started to choke up, but I didn't care.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I whispered to him while squeezing him tight, him rubbing my back as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"It's no problem. I saw how you were acting this past week, figuring you could use some extra company. You see me all the time, but you haven't seen Ash in what... 6 months?" He asked, and I nodded my head quickly. "Right, so I figured I'd fly her down here for a week and-"

"A WEEK?" I tried not to scream, but it definitely failed. Good thing everyone is up, or else I would've just hurt everyone's ear drums.

"Yes, love. A week." Harry recited.