Chapter 23.

*HARRY'S POV*

Fuck, why was she here? How did she find me?

  Okay, I don't know why I thought she'd be here for me, I forgot she fucking lived here now. But, Townes wouldn't keep her eyes off of me, and I can tell it's really starting to bug Phoebe.

  The man wrapped her tattoos with Saran Wrap, I've had plenty of tattoos, so if she has any trouble, there'll be no problem here.

  We both started to get irritated as to why Townes wouldn't take her eyes off of me, and her to be fair.

  Phoebe had no idea that I even went on a blind date that night, she went out with Sarah and Charlotte. They went for drinks or whatever, I didn't feel the need to tell her at the time.

  Obviously, the guilt tripped me up a few days later and I had to tell her, I felt bad leaving her in the dark, even though nothing else happened with Townes and I.

  We had a great night of dinner, movies, and sex. Wonderful sex. But, all I could think about was how awful I was for not telling P.

  The least I could've done was tell her that I went on a date, I wasn't obligated to give her the details of how it was with her ex best friend.

  I still can't believe Mitch and Adam tracked them down, suddenly their jobs turned into agents instead of guitarists.

  I'm glad they did it on one hand, I had an amazing night and I thought all was well. I knew that Townes was an old friend of Phoebe's, but I wasn't actually there to see how close they really were.

  I was on a damn tour bus, travelling the world and not in school.

  It's all surreal to me, but I wanna know what Townes is doing here, even if she just came to get a tattoo or piercing.

  The tattoo artist was telling Phoebe how to take care of her tattoos and what to do as I kept examining Townes' face.

  I think she was getting a new tattoo. If I recall correctly, she told me she wanted to get a dainty sleeve done on her right arm.

  I know it's random to remember, but I remember every little damn detail from that night. We talked for hours and hours, eventually leading me to keep telling her she's a good girl in bed.

  Now, the only person I wanna do that with is Phoebe.

  It's a whole fucking dream everyday that I get to even be in my girl's presence, she's truly an angel.

  Nothing's ever felt this exciting or heightened before, it's truly a magnifying feeling that I never want to end.

  "Hey... How about you go wait in the car for me, I'll be out in just a minute." I rubbed P's shoulder, knowing Michael was done talking about the treatment and shit.

  I for some reason just needed to talk to Townes once more before we leave this beautiful place.

  "Um... Sure." Phoebe gave me an awkward smile, giving me a small kiss on the cheek before she took the keys from my hands and walked out of the parlor.

  I can tell she's suspicious and that's just fine, I just hope this doesn't fuck up the good thing we have going.

  As soon as I thanked Michael for doing Phoebe's tattoos, I headed over in Towne's direction slowly.

  I totally forgot that I said I'd get a tattoo with Phoebe, but I'll make sure to come back before we leave in the next week or two.

  My eyes met hers once more, it's hard to believe that we became so close in just one night. Towne's was probably the most meaningful one night stand I've ever had.