Chapter 20

Hey thanks for reading my book. The question was do you want me to write a chapter about the last couple of days in Hawkeye's POV. Please tell me I like to know. I personally kind of want to write it but it is up to you. Now go read this new chapter. Bye.

Edward's POV

Ed and Hawkeye were sitting in chairs. Roy and Winry were sitting on the floor with their hands by their side but in chains. Ed and Hawkeye heard a scream. Both of their heads went up and they looks to the tunnel that Lilith just went through.

"So you heard it to". Ed said to Hawkeye.

Hawkeye nodding her head without looking away from the tunnel.

"I hear the screams sometimes". Hawkeye said still looking at the tunnel.

"What screams are you talking about". Roy asked Ed and Hawkeye.

Ed looked at Roy.

"There were faint screams from someone coming from the tunnel that Lilith just disappeared into". Ed said with a sad expression on his face but with the serious tone of voice.

Roy didn't say anything afterwards. All of them sat in silence for some time until Winry broke it.

"Ed, can I ask you something". Winry said

Winry's POV

Her whole body was shaking not from how cold it was but because she was scared of the answer that Ed would give her.

"Yes what is it"? Ed said with a calming and soft voice.

Winry looked at Ed before she answered him. She took a big gulp of air.

"H-Have you... Killed anyone"? Winry said shakily not breaking eye contact with Ed.

She wanted to see his reaction. She wanted to know what he was about to say was the truth. She was trying to act strong but she was breaking inside. What Lilith did and said was going back all at once.

Flashback

Winry was sitting on the floor of a cave. The place was dirty. Her Arms are up beside her, held in place by chains.

"Had enough human"? Lilith said. Lilith was in front of Winry.

"Why do you keep calling me that"? Winry said in a confused voice.

When she got here Lilith had been calling her human not by her real name.

"Because that's what you are a pathetic, weak human". Lilith said with a big evil grin on as if Lilith was trying to mock Winry.

"I may be weak but I know someone that is not and he will come and save me". Winry yelled to Lilith with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry but your boyfriend will not come". Lilith said as she slowly walked up to Winry.

She grabbed Winry by the neck and picks her up.

"Ed has been keeping secrets from you. Let me shine some light on some of them. Did you know that he killed an innocent man? You should ask him about it, that is if you get out of here alive". Lilith said.

Lilith let go of Winry making her drop to the ground with a loud thud. Winry was coughing a lot. Lilith only laughs as she watches Winry. Then Lilith left leaving Winry all alone.

I know Ed and he will never kill unless he was forced to. Even then he would put up a fight. Winry thought.

End of flashback

Winry was still looking at Ed.

"Yes I have killed people but I didn't do it because I wanted to". Ed said looking Winry in the eyes.

Winry knew that Ed would never kill for fun.