Chapter 15

Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with Christmas and other things I haven't had time to write. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope that you had a wonderful time doing whatever you did. Here's the next chapter~ bye

Roy's POV

Roy was walking to his room. He sat down at the desk. Roy started to think and before long he drifted off into deep sleep. He was awoken by a loud slam that made him fell backwards. "Ow". Roy said as he rubbed the back of his head. Roy got up off the floor and went downstairs to see what was with all the noise. Roy got downstairs to see Ed pacing back-and-forth beside the couch.

"That bastard".

Roy could hear Ed mumbling.

"What did I do this time"? Roy said trying to sound as if he was awake the whole time Ed was gone.

"You stop the damn patrol that's what. Why"?!

Roy made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Because Lilith kills four military personnel and it wasn't me that me the decision everyone thought that it was a good idea to stop patrol before anyone else got killed".

Roy said as he walked over to the couch. Roy sat down on the couch and Ed joined him.

"That's no excuse now Lilith can kill as many people as she want".

"I thought you of all people would be happy that the patrol has stopped. Know you can feed without worry that you'll get caught".

Ed started to yell.

"You bastard you still think that I like killing people will news flash I don't and I'm not happy that the patrols has stopped. Now Lilith can kill and kidnap without worries it's all your damn fault".

"Oooo I'm so afraid of your short attitude. Now tell me how did you get that information".

Ed stands up.

"WHY YOU I'M NOT SHORT"!

Roy started to laugh.

"You're so predictable".

Roy laughed for about a couple minutes. Ed was still standing and clenching his fist. Roy stopped laughing and looked at Ed.

"Now tell me how did you know that I stop the patrol".

Ed calm down and sat before he spoke.

"Lilith told me".

"You saw Lilith".

"No remember in the book that vampire can talk to their own kind through their thoughts. Lilith talks to me but I don't go starting a conversation with her".

"What did she say"?

"She said to say hi and that to thank you for stopping the patrol. Then she added some creepy psycho line. She said that stopping the patrols took some of her fun away".

Roy saw Ed shiver.

"Is it all he said"?

"Yeah, wait why".

"Because when I got the report two military people die on patrol I have my suspicions that it was Lilith. Now I have proof. When she talks to you does she tell you that she hates the patrol and that killing people would send a message to stop it".

"No she doesn't but she does talk all psychos like. That's all". Ed got up.

"I got a lot of research to do". Ed said as he walked over to the pile of books by the hallway.