Chapter 24

Hey guys -sniffle-. I am sick and for the whole day I feel like I was going to die. Anyway I know that the last chapter left you off confusion to where the story is going to go don't worry this chapter will clear it up for you. Thank you for your support. Now go read this chapter.

Edward's POV

"I'm sorry Al. Can you forgive me"? Ed said apologetic.

"Yes I can but if anything happens you could tell me about it okay". Al said.

Ed nodded.

"What's down there"? Winry asked pointed to an opening in the cave.

"I think we have time to explore as long as we don't get lost". Al said.

Winry was the first one to go into the opening. The opening was big enough for one person to go it at a time. Hawkeye was second. Ed and Al were third and fourth. Roy and Hughes were fifth and six. The opening lead into the other room the room was filled with cells. The first cell had a lot of bodies in it. The bodies were piled up in a corner in the cell.

"There has to be at least 15 to 20 people there". Hughes said.

The room was poorly lit.

"This is where Lilith was holding me and Winry here in one of the cells". Hawkeye said.

She turned around and began to walk out.

"Let's leave this place". Hawkeye said as she walked out of the room and into the hallway.

Winry was the first one to follow Hawkeye.

"They have been through a lot". Hughes said as he followed Winry.

"We all have". Roy added not that loud but everyone could still hear it.

Everyone headed out of the room and into the hallway. They continued down the hallway towards the exit. Hawkeye took the lead with Hughes. Al and Roy were in the middle. Ed and Winry last.

"How are you doing with all this"? Ed asked Winry with sympathy.

"It's a lot to take in especially with what happened". Winry said with sorrow in her voice.

"Can you tell me what Lilith did to you if you want"? Ed said.

"She feed on me and she tortured me with words and lies. It was hard not to believe her times. It was like a living nightmare". Winry said just barely loud enough for Ed to hear.

Ed looks at Winry with a surprising and a sorrowful expression on his face.

"Everyone has gone through a lot even though that Lilith is dead me and Hawkeye are still vampire. Lilith told me that there was no way to become human again. With everything she did and said it's hard to believe her but there's a part of me that does".  Ed said.

"Hughes do you know what's over there"? Hawkeye said breaking Ed's and Winry's conversation.

Ed looked to his right to see another opening.

"I don't know". Hughes said shrugging. 

Ed was the first went to go through the opening the opening leading to a room. The room had a lot of lights. There was a bed in the far corner. There was a bookshelf with some books most of books were on the floor and desk. The desk was up against the right wall.

This is must be Lilith's bedroom. Ed thought.

Everyone was in the room. Al picks up one of the books he opens the book and skimmed the page.