Chapter 12

Thank you for all the support on this book. This week has been crazy. I have a lot of homework and test. Thanks for reading my book~ bye

 Roy's POV

Before anyone could blink Roy snapped his fingers. About 30 seconds later Roy realizes that there were no flames.

What the hell it's not raining out so why is alchemy not working.

Roy looked down at his hands to see that his gloves were not there. Roy heard Lilith's laugh. Roy looked up to see Lilith holding his gloves. Lilith stops laughing when she realized that Roy was looking at her.

"I did my research on you. You are Colonel Roy Mustang, the flame alchemist and the hero of Ishval Civil War. You're useless on rainy days or whenever you don't have your gloves. That is what makes you such an easy target but also the best person to send this message".

"What message are you talking about"?

"The message is to stop the patrols".

Roy was about to ask why but was cut off.

"You see your patrols are making it hard to find pray and kill it".

"You sick twisted bastard. Those are people's lives you took".

"Is that anyway you talk to a lady especially one that can kill you so quickly".

That statement sent chills down Roy's spine.

"Aww how cute Roy scared" Lilith said her voice turning soft and almost childlike. "You should" be her voice turning low and dark.

"How about I make you a deal you let me go and I will stop the patrols" said Roy.

Lilith laughs so hard that she was crying.

"Not a chance". Lilith said at the same time she threw Roy's gloves to the ground. "You see once you see my face I can't let you live".

Roy was shocked. He took a shaky breath.

"Then how are you going to get the message out". Roy said not trying to hide the fear in his voice.

Roy was a little scared to find out the answer to his question.

"I will carve the message into you're dead body".

I had to do something anything I could just stand here.

Before Roy could think of anything Lilith was in front of him.

What the hell how did she get in front of me so quickly?

Roy was shaking. He took shallow breath. The one thing that scared Roy more than anything was your eyes. They were an unnatural shade of Crimson red. Not once in his life was Roy this scared. It shook him to the core.

"Don't move". Lilith said in a whisper.

Lilith moved close she was now inches for Roy neck. Roy couldn't watch he closes eyes waiting for death to come.

That's when it came, a huge pain in his neck. Just as quickly as it came it was gone Roy cracked open one eye then another. Standing in front of him was Ed.

"Fullmetal". Roy said quietly.

"Well isn't it my pray. How is life"?

"Shut up you son of a bitch".

Ed clapped his hands and transmuted his automail into a blade.

"Don't you have any other tricks up your sleeve? How many times he done that before four times maybe five".