41. We Need A Resolution, We Have So Much Confusion

Chapter Forty One
Longer chapter this time, why not?  xx

After some very thoughtful consideration, Aaliyah had then decided to let Tupac into her house, but it had to be under one condition.

He had to keep himself clandestine.

As in very clandestine.

This was because Aaliyah was grounded so she wasn't allowed to have anyone in her house over, let alone a boy.

"You understand?"

Tupac nodded, which was when Aaliyah had then opened the door.

It had seemed as though her parents Whitney and DeVante had been expecting her to come inside the house this whole time or something.

Why?

Because they had called her name loud enough to wake up the dead.

"You in troubleeee."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Aaliyah had whispered back to him, before then telling him to go upstairs.

Tupac had nodded at that, before very quietly going up the stairs because he didn't want to land himself into any kind of trouble at all.

Not only him, Aaliyah.

Aaliyah had then gone to the sitting room, where both of her parents weren't happy with her, at all.

"How much trouble am I in?"

Whitney Houston slapped her without having any mercy, whilst DeVante in the meantime just folded his arms at her without saying anything.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"What in tarnation is this I'm hearing about you sneaking out of the house whilst grounded?" Whitney wanted to know. "Not only that, but apparently you've also snuck off to a party that you weren't even invited to, lied about your name along with Brandy and you shoplifted?!"

How she knew that, Aaliyah didn't know.

It wasn't on the news as far as she was concerned.

Then Aaliyah realised.

Damn it!

You snitched on yourself to Lisa when you got yourself drunk at Amy and Selena's birthday party!

Lisa must have told them everything.

Of course she did.

She was such a goody two shoes it pained Aaliyah.

"You're grounded for a reason."

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at DeVante.

DeVante had then had a go at her just for rolling her eyes at him, then he had pulled the comparison card on her.

As in, he had used the why can't you be more like Lisa? card on Aaliyah.

Only Whitney had done that, as far as Aaliyah was concerned.

DeVante had never ever done that.

That was why Aaliyah had always favoured him compared to her mum (plus DeVante was a lot less strict that her) but not anymore.

Aaliyah was sick and tired of always being compared to Lisa- Lisa wasn't perfect either.

"We never said that she was perfect," Whitney had frowned at her daughter. "We just wish you were more like her. More well behaved."

"Yeah, well Lisa and I aren't the same person gosh dammit so just get over that!!!!"

Then this had led to an argument because Aaliyah wasn't supposed to be yelling at her parents like that.

Not only that, but she was on washing up plates duty as her sister had done it last week, but she didn't even do that.

And Whitney had to do it instead.

In the meantime, Lisa had just come out of the shower with a towel on her head as she had just washed her hair, singing a song:

Am I supposed to change?
Are you supposed to change?
Who should be hurt? Will we remain?
You need a resolution, I need a resolution
We need a resolution, We have so much—-

But as she was about to say the word confusion, that was lowkey when Tupac had walked into her room uninvitedly.

He had been taking a phone call from one of his friends earlier hence why he had just arrived right now.

Lisa had a towel in her hair with both of them freaking out immensely when they had seen each other.

They screamed.

Lisa had even thrown her slipper at Tupac at some point, which had knocked over his sunglasses, that were worn in the same place to keep himself completely discreet. 

When Lisa had realised who Tupac was though, she had gasped and she had apologised.

"Tupac?!"

"The one and only!"

He had stretched out his hands for her to hug him which she had done straight away.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you."

"It's fine."

They had then caught up because they hadn't seen each other in the longest time, with Tupac no way mentioning the fact that Nate and Notorious had pretty much died because of him.

Both of them had been catching up with each other so much that they didn't even notice Aaliyah come inside of the room.

When they did, they had just stared at her as she had gotten some things from her wardrobe without even looking at them once.

She was pissed.

Tupac and Lisa on the other hand had kept on whispering to each other on who should have talked to her— Tupac had done so eventually.

"You okay, Aaliyah? We heard shouting."

"Shut up! I hate you two! Leave me alone! Don't talk to me ever again!"

Then she had left the room, she was staying in the guest room for today because she really didn't want to talk to any of them.

She wasn't in the right mood— that was why.

When she had slammed the door, Tupac and Lisa in the other hand had just looked at each other blankly.

"Is she gonna be okay? Want me to talk to her or something?"

"No, when she says leave her alone... leave her alone. I know from experience. Wait till tomorrow."

So all they had to do now was wait.

Hide Tupac too.

And wait.