28. Literally Running Away From My Problems

Chapter Twenty Eight

"You're running away?!"

"Dude, you're gonna get into so much trouble by dad if he ever finds this out," X had added on to what Eazy E had told Tupac.

Tupac didn't care though.

He was doing this whether they had all liked it or not to be honest.

He had just gotten grounded by his father Michael for getting Nate, Notorious and almost himself killed, which he would have initially been in trouble for earlier.

But he didn't because he had stayed at his friend Eric B's house until their funeral today.

Everything had then come back to him like an unwanted memory out to haunt him.

Why did what Tupac forget what he wanted to remember the most and vice versa as well?

It just didn't really make any sense whatsoever and it had driven Tupac absolutely insane!

Explained why he had failed tests though, most of the time anyway.

"What the damn hell were you thinking? Why on Earth would you lie to your friends saying that you had reformed when you clearly hadn't?! Not only that, you lied to me as well!"

Tupac didn't say anything.

He had his reasons as to why he had lied.

Going back to his old criminal ways most definitely wasn't something in which he could have easily avoided.

Running away was a criminal act in itself, most especially if someone had found out that Tupac was Tupac in the first place.

"It's the only thing I can do."

"You're tripping for real bro," X had added, Tupac just rolling his eyes.

There was no point unpacking what he had already packed, because he had already packed everything. He had nearly done so anyway.

Tupac just wanted to escape from this family, man. Why was that so difficult for him to ask for.

Plus people this part of the town already knew that he was responsible for their deaths, and he didn't really want to live with that.

He wanted to go off somewhere where no one would have seen him. 

Eazy E really wanted to say something but Tupac's radio was so loud that he couldn't even have heard himself talk.

Chords, strings
We brings melody
G-Funk, where rhythm is life
And life is rhythm

If you know like I know
You don't wanna step to this
It's the G-Funk era
Funked out with a gangsta twist

If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your ass is a buster
213 will regulate

That was until he had turned everything down a bit.

"Tupac, dad has a right to be annoyed at you though," Eazy E pointed out. "If God hadn't been your saving grace, then you would have been dead right now. You were really irresponsible out there."

He was, and Tupac had realised all of that now but he didn't show it because he was still running away regardless.

Both of his brothers besides from JuiceWrld because he wasn't actually there in the first place really wanted to know where he was actually going.

Tupac didn't reply to that though.

He was going downtown Detroit.

They had lived in uptown Detroit, and he had planned all of this out. He was taking a coach to where he actually wanted to run away to.

He was going to go far but not too far in case he had changed his mind about the whole thing or something.

It could have been likely, after all Tupac wasn't really the most decisive person out there to be honest, even if his mind was made up about the entire thing.

Another reason as to why he wanted to run away in the first place was because he wanted to see life. He was tired of living with just men and having to females in his life.

Not to say that Tupac had wanted a girlfriend or anything, although meeting a girl wouldn't have been so bad.

Especially after his mother had passed on too, Tupac could have really done with another female figure in his life, and he knew one.

Aaliyah.

They were best friends when they were younger but they had split up and stopped talking to each other when Tupac had to live.

And hopefully she had remembered him after all of these years too because if not then that would have really sucked.

He had promised his brothers that everything would have been OK, before hugging them and exiting out of the house via the window after he had finished packing.

"If y'all tell anyone about this, then you're dead meat. You got that?"

They got that, reluctantly watching him leave.

So many thoughts were running through their head at this time but there was nothing they could have done as Tupac had already pretty much left the scene.

When he was coming back?

Nobody knew.