46. Right Place, Wrong Time

Hey Legends Never Die fans! So I've got some good news and bad news.

The bad news is that this book is coming to an end sadly!

But the good news is I'm going to be doing some back to back updates until I finish it!

So forget double update, I'm prolly gonna do a quintuple update, or until I can get it completed anyway.

That's all I wanted to say so enjoy!

Chapter Forty Six

"You sure this is the right house?"

"I'm pretty sure it is."

Because they wanted their father to be happy again, and no longer annoyed at them, JuiceWrld and X had just arrived at Aaliyah's house.

Michael Jackson was mad at them because they didn't tell him earlier that Tupac had ran away.

It had now been about fifty minutes or so since they had left the house, and now X and JuiceWrld were right in front of Aaliyah's house.

They had a feeling that Tupac would have been there. It had just seemed reasonable to assume that to be honest.

That was what Aaliyah's house had looked like on the outside, with X knocking on the door

Their brother Eazy E was still at home, because Michael didn't want to be left at home all by himself.

For some reason, X was petrified to open the door, which was probably because he didn't know if this was the right house or not.

Or if it was the right house, then Tupac wasn't inside for one reason or the other, and he wasn't.

He had just gone with Aaliyah as well as Lisa to Bell Biv DeVoe's house because they had realised that DeVoe was the person that had killed Tupac.

And genuinely speaking, if X and JuiceWrld had realised this then they wouldn't even have bothered going inside.

"Well... you'll never know if you don't try," JuiceWrld had said to his brother, who had eventually knocked on the door.

Now all they had to do was to wait for someone to open it, which Whitney had done so almost instantaneously.

She had been watching TV as DeVante on the other hand was getting ready to go to work, having absolutely no idea at the moment that Aaliyah and Lisa had just snuck off.

With some boy.

Did they know that Tupac was in the house right now?

No... although Whitney did become kind of suspicious yesterday when there was a strange scent in the girls' room.

Tupac had been hiding under the bed as she was in there, with Aaliyah claiming that the weird scent that Whitney could have smelt was just some new perfume.

That she had brought recently.

Either way, when Whitney had seen X and JuiceWrld just standing there, she really couldn't have helped but to figure out what the heck was going on.

"May I help you?"

"Hi, uhm, we're looking for our brother Tupac," X had explained to her, with him and JuiceWrld not taking his eyes off of hers and vice versa.

"We're just wondering if you had seen him?" JuiceWrld added. "If you have then that would be amazing. It would make our father so proud."

Whitney didn't say anything.

She had believed that she had seen a boy around their house however she didn't know if it was Tupac or not.

Then she had reminisced about the past.

At some point when she was going upstairs, she did hear the girls say Tupac's name quite a few times.

Those rascals brought a boy in the house even though they're grounded. They're not allowed to do that, and they know that.

"I have seen, Tupac. Yes."

The boys cheered.

But when Whitney had said to both of them that he didn't seem to be in the house, X and JuiceWrld inevitably didn't seem too pleased about that.

Everything was just a matter of being in the right place at the wrong time.

"Would you guys like to come inside, maybe until Tupac comes back?" Whitney suggested. "My girls are missing too. So maybe they went somewhere together."

Which they were all going to get into trouble for sooner or later.

They just didn't realise it yet. 

Whitney wouldn't have normally let strangers in, especially those who were related to an ex criminal, and Whitney knew this.

She had heard Aaliyah and Lisa say this earlier.

But they seemed desperate.

And she was a nice person.

Plus this was a one time thing anyway.

X and JuiceWrld had thanked her before then going inside with her.

Tupac, Aaliyah and Lisa on the other hand had just arrived at their final destination once and for all.

It was finally time to do this thing.