9. I Shoulda Seen You Were Trouble Right From The Start

Chapter Nine

Damn.

What the hell were they supposed to do now?

Tupac being searched for from the police was too much right now, and Notorious as well as Nate Dogg too for that matter weren't exactly sure if they could have taken it anymore.

They were all now right inside of the red curtain they had all been hiding in front of earlier, with Nate and Notorious condemning Tupac for what he had done. 

"What the hell, Tupac?" Nate Dogg had hissed at him, crossing his arms in annoyance at him as well. "You've just been causing a lot of trouble today, you know that? First you're late and now the police are looking for you."

"Yeah, man, you said you reformed." Notorious had added, Tupac just pretty much staring at him blankly. "Why'd you lie?"

He lied because he didn't tell the truth.

That was why.

They needed an explanation?

They could have literally used that one.

"I lied 'cause I knew very damn well if I had told y'all the truth, then y'all would condemn me. And I know I've been causing trouble but most of the fans here wanted to see me the most, didn't they?"

Actually.

That was kind of true.

The people at the concert right now, dead or alive had cared about Notorious and Nate Dogg... but damn. Not as much as they had cared about Tupac, that was for sure.

They didn't really have any time to talk though, heck, they definitely didn't, because they all seriously needed to figure out a way to get out of here before it was way too late for them to do so, that was why.

The lights had turned back on luckily, and the terrorist attack had stopped as well, but that was one problem finishing whilst another one was low-key starting instead.

Notorious had suggested that all of them should have made a run for out the back way, with all of them agreeing to this, mainly because there was honestly nothing else for them to do.

That was better than this said idea.

But as Nate Dogg had tried to open the back way, he had soon realised that their plans of escaping that way were pretty derailed right now because the police officers who were looking for Tupac were there.

I don't get it, man! How could Tupac not be at his own flipping concert? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe he went home after the terrorist attack, but I don't care. We ain't leaving this godforsaken building until we find Tupac.

Where the damn hell is Tupac?

That's what we tryna find out bro, keep up. We've already tried looking for him separately, so let's try looking for him together instead.

And what makes you think looking for him together would be better and more successful than looking for him separately? The light skinned officer had asked the darker skinned one, slowly folding his arms and frowning at him at the same time as well.

They were all hearing them and kinda seeing them through some hole in the curtain.

That was until Tupac had a brilliant idea.

"Y'all, they think I went home because of the terrorist attack! So maybe if we all stay here then they'll eventually get tired of looking for me and stop."

That was a good idea but they did say that they weren't going to stop looking for him until they had found him.

Man.

Nate Dogg and Notorious should have seen Tupac was trouble right from the start, but they didn't  they seriously didn't.

And it didn't help much either, as because Tupac was too loud (unintentionally), now the police officers had to debate on whether they had heard a voice or not.

Which took a while.

But it was what it was.