21. Just Thinkin' Of A Masterplan, Man

Chapter Twenty One

"Alright, so we both really need to think of a way to ruin the house inspection without us actually ruining it. You got any ideas?" Aaliyah had asked Lisa.

Of course she didn't have any ideas.

Did this girl know who she was asking?

Lisa was one of the most well behaved people of all time.

She had hardly done anything wrong.

Not to say that she was perfect though, because that was far off from the truth right now, plus perfection didn't even exist.

Although it was very rare for the girl to land herself into trouble.

Aaliyah and Lisa had locked the door to their room, as they were plotting ideas on this whiteboard in which both of them had shared.

Plotting ideas to ruin the house inspection today without actually ruining it.

Getting something else to do it somehow, or they had secretly ruined it themselves, as long as they hadn't gotten caught or anything.

They would have really been in some serious trouble if their covers had been blown.

Why they were doing this in the first place?

Because, it would have been fun.

Not really, actually.

Although the girls weren't exactly up for it, and it wasn't even as though their parents wanted to stay here anyway.

Because they didn't.

Lisa shook her head, causing Aaliyah to roll her eyes at her.

"Seriously, Lisa? Absolutely no ideas as to how we can ruin this house inspection today?"

She shook her head again, with Aaliyah in the meantime just annoyingly asking herself on if she really needed to do all of the work.

Aaliyah then realised something.

They had a cat called Sparkles.

And there was this toy mouse that she had gotten for Christmas.

Which was stupid as cats had usually chased mice around the house, although the people that had given Sparkles that present were Aaliyah and Lisa's grandparents.

Who didn't really remember anything as they were growing old, deaf and they were close to death anyway.

So nobody therefore really had the audacity to correct them.

"But if we want to ruin the house inspection, then doesn't that mean that we have to make it dirty? What if Sparkles doesn't exactly accomplish that?"

"Points will still be deducted regardless, because who has a house with a cat running all over the place? That would make a terrible impression on the house inspectors. Which we want," Aaliyah smiled wickedly.

Then they could have finally gotten out of this stupid and small house to move somewhere else.

They had the money for that.

They were stinking rich.

But for now, they had to put their plan into action.

Despite this though, it didn't really help much that Sparkles was sleeping downstairs right now, as they needed her. All of them did.

She had been sleeping a lot lately, to be honest.

Hopefully this didn't necessarily mean that she was close to death or anything, especially now— they really needed their cat for this plan to actually work.

When Aaliyah had gotten the toy mouse that Sparkles had gotten for Christmas in her drawer, they had then waited for the house inspectors to actually arrive.

Which took a while.

"We're going to get into so much trouble for this. Why are we even doing this, anyway?"

"Because, silly. Mum and Dad have always been complaining about this house, so I really don't understand why they care so much about this house inspection, especially how they want to get rid of it. They just want to make us do work."

And Aaliyah was almost never OK with herself doing any type of work, not even if it was for a good cause or anything.

After what had felt like centuries but was really only ten minutes?

The two of them had both heard some voices downstairs at the same time.

Hello! I'm Whitney and this is my husband DeVante, they had heard and seen their mother greet from upstairs, as both her and DeVante had shaken the inspectors' hands.

Oh damn, there were two of them.

One was this white man who was incredibly handsome.

He was wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses, because he had to go somewhere afterwards and he was with his stunning wife.

"So what's the plan?"

"You'll greet them with your good behaviour, aka something I'll probably never have, so that they don't get suspicious as to why we're not downstairs, and I'll go and wake up Sparkles in the kitchen instead."

Lisa had agreed to that.

And they were finally off.