49. Like Livin' The Same Day All Over Again

Chapter Forty Nine
Second to last chapter :(
Hey we would stop at exactly fifty chapters!

Longer chapter this time as I wrap things up

Apparently...

The reason as to why DeVoe had sabotaged Tupac's car was not just because he was jealous of him.

But it was also because he had escaped jail whilst DeVoe's innocent friend couldn't have done so.

Successfully anyway.

So yeah— that was why he had sabotaged it, with DeVoe not saying anything after that as he had let a Tupac write everything down.

He had been jealous of Tupac in the first place because they had gone to the same school and Tupac had always done better than him.

And sadly for him, as in Tupac...

They had caught Aaliyah and Lisa in their act.

Aaliyah had stopped recording on her phone, with her phone in her pocket to keep things discreet, and DeVoe had been looking  at her the whole time.

Very suspiciously.

"Hang on a second..."

Oh no...

"Have you two been recording this conversation?"

Aaliyah and Lisa didn't say anything after that, they had just looked at one another instead.

Then they left the house and they ran.

As they were running, Bell Biv DeVoe had decided to chase them.

"Hold up, we ain't got a car like them!" Bell realised.

DeVoe didn't care, they were still going to catch them for lying to them.

As they had kindly yet quickly asked a stranger to let them borrow their car, Tupac in the meantime was really trying to start Whitney's.

He would have used his car but it had been sabotaged, and it had remained that way too— so why not use Aaliyah's mother's instead?

"Hurry up, Tupac— they're coming!" Aaliyah had realised, looking back at them. "And I think they have a gun!"

"Your mum's damn car ain't working!" Tupac snapped— he had tried to start it millions of times but it didn't work out.

This was a sign from God that they had done the wrong thing.

Because they did.

All of a sudden though, Tupac had started driving like crazy, with Bell Biv DeVoe being right behind them.

Aaliyah was right about them having a gun though, because they did.

DeVoe was shooting it crazily, with Bell at the front in the meantime telling him to calm down.

"And why the damn hell should I calm down? They flipping conned us!"

"I had a feeling that they were con artists but then I wasn't really sure at the same time," Biv had deadpanned. "They're good though."

DeVoe had just screamed at him, wanting to know what side he was on.

He had still kept shooting people as he had driven, with the police eventually realising this.

Not just that, but both him and Tupac's car were driving past the speed limit again.

"It's like we're reliving the day where Nate and Notorious died," Lisa realised.

"Don't flipping say that," Tupac had snapped at her, cursing when he had seen the rear view mirror outside.

Not only were BBD chasing his car, the police were chasing them too.

Then Whitney's car that Tupac was driving had kept turning around from driving way too fast once again.

This had happened quite a few times, and the ending result was for the car to almost fall off at the top of a cliff.

When they had realised this, then they had all jumped out of the car immediately.

Lisa was still inside as the car was about to fall into the sea right below it, and as a rather seriously injured Aaliyah was helping her out...

Lisa had slipped.

It was raining too, which sucked.

Unfortunately, along with the heavy rain came really heavy wind as well. The top of the cliff (which was very weak bricks) started crumbling, and Lisa fell down with them.

Nearly.

Aaliyah noticed straight away what had happened, so she came up to her, stretching his hand out to help her sister.

Same as Tupac.

Lisa had one hand on the cliff top and one off the balcony top instead, and she was screaming and crying for help because everything kept crumbling.

Not loudly enough for the police at the scene at the moment to hear her, but loudly enough for Aaliyah and Tupac to hear her instead.

"Hold on Lisa!"

Lisa wasn't at the top of the balcony anymore. As it had crumbled so much, she had now moved about five centimetres lower, but she was still holding on tightly because she didn't want to die.

Even though they was trying to help her by reaching out his hand, Aaliyah and Tupac couldn't reach her.

They could have only extended their bodies by a certain limit before they had literally toppled over and had died with Lisa too.

"Aaliyah and Tupac, I can't reach!" She screamed, trying really hard to at least touch their hands instead of holding it, but even that backfired.

It just had to rain didn't it?

The rain got worse and thunder and lightning came. The weakened bricks crumbled even more, with Aaliyah and Tupac finding it even harder to hold onto a crying Lisa.

They had helped her up at the end.

Whitney's car collapsed into the river.

Tupac and DeVoe had gotten arrested at the end, with Aaliyah on the other hand rushing to the hospital along with Biv and Bell.

Tupac wanted Lisa to do something for him though.

Visit Nate and Notorious's graves, to tell them that he had said hi.

Or if she couldn't do it, then his brothers can do it instead, as he had assumed that they were at her house and they were.

He had gotten a message from him.

Lisa had nodded and she had hugged Tupac, following Aaliyah to the hospital at the end.

She had spent all night there without telling her parents, with Aaliyah and Lisa coming out the day after.